Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaykilla116
    replied
    Awesome car .... i like ur choice for f22b.

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    Yesterday I bleed the brakes with the help of my wife, so now I can stop the car from rolling if it ever gets out of the garage. I also started to clean the engine bay, I got half way through it but plan to go over it again after I finish the first round of cleaning. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself, Can you tell which side I did first? Sorry for the crappy blurry picture.
    driver side , I win. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Yesterday I bleed the brakes with the help of my wife, so now I can stop the car from rolling if it ever gets out of the garage. I also started to clean the engine bay, I got half way through it but plan to go over it again after I finish the first round of cleaning. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself, Can you tell which side I did first? Sorry for the crappy blurry picture.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Well I had some spare time today so I port matched the plenum to the throttle body. The pictures are kind of hard to tell, but I took a straight edge to make sure the 70mm goes all the way through the plenum.

So the intake manifold is 75% complete. I still have to install a couple sensors and buy injectors, fuel pressure gauge and regulator. But money is tight so I am just going to focus now on cleaning the engine bay and transmission.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Originally posted by laz93se View Post
    I might have to try that diy poly, my esp insert is falling apart on the driver side.
    I wonder if there is a way to fill the ESP mounts. I know I would have to come up with a jig to hold the sleeve in place. I might try it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X