No announcement yet.

Kriesel : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you've gotta drop that car! that's unless the snow is the only thing keepin you from lowering it. that is some major major gap though. really feelin the black rims.
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

if you dropped that mofo and ditched the park bench it's definately be a pimp ride

but as always it's a work in progress....just need to get back in track

Juiced member....
      05' will be the year of the accord.

Comment

Coming soon...

I'm repainting the car (same color mor than likely), getting rid of the shopping cart handle, tinting the windows, finishing up the lowering (i've got the coilovers in, just waiting to use an alignment rack to lower it right), and MAYBE going to attemp a hood scoop/ram air combo. All these will be finished by AT LEAST the middle of August for sure. So, check back within the month and see what turns out... Thanks for all the feedback and the knock to the head that I needed to get that thing off my trunk...
        Last edited by Kriesel; 07-09-2004, 12:57 PM.
        AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
        My CarDomain...

Comment

i wouldnt do the hood scoop man...just my 2 cents though. good call on losing the wing, best thing you could of done. other then that its pretty nice, best color out there
          Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

looks real good just the wing dont really like it but if u like its on u

Comment

Do tell where'd you get that antenna from, I'm really feeling it, and would love to replace mine.

Nice car, lose the wing and the RiceTezzas, drop, and you'll be on point.
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

I am going to try out the hood scoop. I'm pretty good with metal working, so I don't think it will be too tough. It will look like this:

The antenna I got off of Ebay actually. It's kinda like an S2000 antenna. I really like it. Gets pretty good reception too. It's also amplified, but I haven't hooked up the amplified part of the antenna. But it works nice without being amplified so I'm not gonna mess with it for now.
                AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
                My CarDomain...

Comment

Whats up with the wing ? lower the damn thing
                  R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

Painted the grill

just did the DIY Black-out Front Grill project. Looks fricken sweet if I do say so myself...

My Member's Rides...
                    My CarDomain...

Comment

No more wing, no more chrome... pictures to come within the week

My Member's Rides...
                      My CarDomain...

Comment

round here we call it "too low for a fat ho" we actually had window decals for it to until the cops started to ride us about it
                        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

thats awesome! wish i had a sticker like that!

My Member's Rides...
                          My CarDomain...

Comment

nice job on ditchin the wing...yuck, also i like the color scheme. also i dig the sticker, its classic, props
                            In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

also tilt the muffler as

so it doesnt look sticked under...

Stefan

edit: i forgot to say hi :P

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                              For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

thanks, i really like the color scheme too. looks a lot cooler now without ANY chrome on the outside except for the front honda emblem. all other emblems and chrome are gone/painted over. i had plans to tint the windows but its a little to cold here in northern minnesota already... lol it was like 60 all weekend!!! but yeah, i should have a couple pics up pretty quick here with the newer look. stay tuned on that...

i dont really like the slanted muffler look on our cars. oh, i'm thinkin about repainting the muffler flat black with high temp paint... im not a fan of chrome on my car! so i lied, the muffler is still chrome... all other chrome is gone though...

My Member's Rides...
                                My CarDomain...

Comment

Working...
                                X