X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's some pics of the car...

The tree...

The strut tower bar in the trunk...
    Last edited by Kriesel; 11-08-2004, 02:14 PM.
    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
    My CarDomain...

Comment

that is some seriously bad luck man, sorry to hear about that...what are you going to do with it now? Got any parts to sell...for example those headlights (black ones)?
      If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
      The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
      But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
      EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

Damn dude that sucks ass. The car was looking pretty nice too. Did you get hurt at all? What are your plans for the car and all?

Comment

i didnt get hurt at all. the car is totalled. i had full coverage insurance on it. my insurance company is basically buying it from me, not sure how much i'm getting though. they said the price will be adjusted with the rims and suspension on it. I'm sadly leaving the cb7 crew for a bit i guess. i'm thinking about buying a jeep wrangler, and i'll have some fun with that for a bit. i'll probably buy another accord sometime again though. honda's own all!
          AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
          My CarDomain...

Comment

damn that sucks....good luck on that jeep tho'
            I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

UPDATE!!!

ok, its now 2006 and i've decided that buying another CB7 is in my near future... so, i should be back with a CB7 again and hopefully can be back in the game with that. I did end up buying a jeep wrangler, which i still have and love, but i miss my car a lot and am looking forward to getting another one. I see now that all my pics don't really work of my old car. oh well, i will see if i cant get them to work again for history purposes... well, hope to hear back from some of you! later

Jacob

My Member's Rides...
              My CarDomain...

Comment

so if you have a jeep now hows that you have a cb7 with a b18 swap?and your v-taaaak don't work?

ILBB
                People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                The world needs to be reset.

Comment

b18 in 2-door accord is my friends... for further confirmation, since nobody believes that it can be done or something... its a integra gsr b18 motor with wons done to it... its lighter and pretty damn fast... and its different! but no, its not my car, its my friends, just tryin to help him out

My Member's Rides...
                  My CarDomain...

Comment

Working...
                  X