No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i join the photoshoot too? i dunt hav ITR's, but i hav white wheels...

Comment

LOL!

I don't even deserve to be in your company....let alone a photoshoot.
      But I would love to be in a good organized photoshoot soon. Livin in the 'Loops has it's disadvantages.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

hahaha sure thing, we can all do a photoshoot if we ever manage to get all our cars lined up in one place at the same time Anyone wanna sponsor me and buy me a Nikon D80? Hehehe

On another note, I might be leaving the ITR bandwagon in the near future Not 100% sure yet, but definitely a possibility of another project footwork after the new years

I'll keep you guys updated..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
          hahaha sure thing, we can all do a photoshoot if we ever manage to get all our cars lined up in one place at the same time Anyone wanna sponsor me and buy me a Nikon D80? Hehehe

On another note, I might be leaving the ITR bandwagon in the near future Not 100% sure yet, but definitely a possibility of another project footwork after the new years

I'll keep you guys updated..

Ronald
          Im jealous! im glad to see the H22 soon in your future! are you gonna come down with some of the other northern members to our WA meet in the spring? id luv to see your car in person! she is a BEAUTY!

in response to your quetion a few posts back. i DONT have too many updates right now. i got a couple goodies but i dont have my camera usb cable to upload pictures. i lost it visiting my friends during halloween across the state.

i do plan on having a 5spd/H22 w/euro R IM installed before our March spring meet.

glad to see ur makin progress!
          Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hey Sean how's it goin bro? I'm not too sure about the spring meet yet..I'd love to go, but the car might not be done by then, so we'll have to see..I'd love to meet all you northern members tho, that's for sure..Hope for the best I guess

Btw guys, I'm 100% ready to do a photoshoot now hehe I have another new toy today..

Taking pictures are so much more fun now..I'm still reading the manual right now, 'coz I really have no idea how to use this DSLR yet The learning curve is a bit steep on these babies, soo I'm going to need a lot of practice..Hopefully I'd be able to take better pictures in the future

Here are pics I took today..

(Thanks for the decal Deev )

Nothing special, as the camera's not even set to the highest settings yet..Definitely a fun toy tho..

I'm going to start dismantling the Lude engine bay next week, soo I'll keep you guys updated on the progress

Ronald

Comment

is that your new toy for Christmas?

nice decal Ronald.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                Hey what about me? I have ITR's too

but no rubber yet!
                yo ronald i wanna get a photoshoot too lol my car should be done sometime sorta soon as i have more time again so u need to come down to chicago lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Nice camera man I just got my 350d..they are fun little toys but an exspensive hobby lol. What camera were you using before the nikon I thought you had an slr before.. all of you other pics are good I don't even think you need the slr lol
                  GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Clean car! Im diggin the Red Emblem. Cars very unique, and not in a bad way.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

'sup guys! Thanks for all the positive comments Oh and the five thumbs up too! ^ Haha

Yea, the camera is my new toy..Jus remind me not to blow my money on new lenses instead of car parts haha don't want to abandon my CB, she needs this heart transplant really badly Some lady in a Civic actually raced me today ('97 sedan, auto), and the Accord was having a really hard time leaving that beyotch behind So sad..It's leaking and burning oil more and more every month, soo I think it's time to put it to rest for now and put the better motor in..

I love the D80 tho, it's right up there with my friend's EOS 30D, besides the magnesium-alloy body and the 5fps ability..And plus it's 10.2MP

Chris bro! When are you going to finish your car man? I'm dying to see updates of the finished project! Oh and, you might have to be the one that comes up here bro, 'coz all of us live on the west coast, and you're the only guy from the other side of the continent hahaha

Chicago is not a bad idea tho..One of my friend lives in Lancaster, PA, and I wanna visit her sometime...Whereabouts in Chicago do you live n e wayz? Anywhere near that town? 'coz I heard Lancaster is about 3hrs away from NY or something..Could be wrong tho, my geography sucks haha

Ronald

Comment

shit i can't beleive i'd never paid attention to how bloody hot this car is.

it's like so sublte and i usually don't like BBB's as much...but this one really flows super sickly!

props!

Comment

hey i was just glancing through ur updated "future plans" list and noticed something that i was gonna do. or well i was gonna get about 2 weeks ago. i noticed u wanna get the BB6 type-S intake? the 'dynamic chamber' intake right?

just curious how you plan on using it. as far as the hole on the bottom of the intake box which would connect to the resonator below? are u gonna relocate ur battery for this? ,maybe i got this mixed up with somehting else. anyhow let me know what ur thinkin man!

cheers!
                          Sean
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hey man this may be off topic but hwo do you make the boarder around your pictures in cs2?
                            GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                              shit i can't beleive i'd never paid attention to how bloody hot this car is.

it's like so sublte and i usually don't like BBB's as much...but this one really flows super sickly!

props!
                              Hey thanks a lot man, I love the black/white contrast that you have on your car as well

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              hey i was just glancing through ur updated "future plans" list and noticed something that i was gonna do. or well i was gonna get about 2 weeks ago. i noticed u wanna get the BB6 type-S intake? the 'dynamic chamber' intake right?

just curious how you plan on using it. as far as the hole on the bottom of the intake box which would connect to the resonator below? are u gonna relocate ur battery for this? ,maybe i got this mixed up with somehting else. anyhow let me know what ur thinkin man!

cheers!
                              Sean
                              Hey Sean..yeah that's the intake I'm thinking of getting..Not too sure yet though, I think I'm going to try and use the stock BB6 intake for now, find out how to mount it properly and things..After all, both intakes most likely mount the same way

And yes, I'm going to be relocating my battery to the trunk..As for the bottom of the intake box, I'm thinking of cutting the base open

Originally posted by f20baccord
                              hey man this may be off topic but hwo do you make the boarder around your pictures in cs2?
                              Answered your question on the off-topic thread of yours dood

It's -6 out tonight, and frozen water beads were all over my car....

Winter sux Can't wait 'til it's over, so I can start working on the next project...

Ronald

Comment

the picture got me cold just lookin at it. car is lookin very hot though

Comment

Working...
                                X