• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm volks.....
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Heyy thx for the compliments guys I feel like I need to lose all the gap between the wheel and the fender tho...I dunno, with the new wheels on, the car looks somewhat higher...People can't really tell that my car is lowered..

Yo Tommi! When r u comin up here bro? We all gotta meet up..Maybe at the summer meet or somethin

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Wow dude...those look big for 16's. I had to check your mod list to see if they were 17's.

Your car does look lowered, especially in your sig pic (unless you chopped it down more). I hear ya on the drop though...I feel the same way about mine from time to time. But think how nice it is not to have to worry about scraping anywhere.

As always, I love your car...I'm still looking for a flushmount for ya...if I find one you'll be the first to know.

Comment

Hehe do they really look that big Mike? It's funny, some ppl here think that I should go even bigger I don't think I'll ever go bigger than 16" hahaha but that's jus me tho

As for the sig pic, I didn't chop it down, that's jus how it sits..But believe it or not, there's still a good 3 finger gap (2.5" clearance) between the fender and the tire..

It would be very nice not having to worry about the car scraping..But the problem is, even with the way it is right now (With the H&R Sports), the car is already scraping You know how big the resonator is for our WS2 exhaust system hehe I swear, the resonator is about the only thing that scrapes...That's why when I do go lower, I'm gonna take out the resonator and jus replace it with a straight pipe..Scraping problem should be solved after that hehehe

Anyways..Thanks for the kind words bro..And also thx so much for lookin out for me..If you ever find the spoiler for me, I will owe you BIG

Anything you want from up here, besides an EX-R emblem? Haha Jus lemme kno if you need anything

SiR-T calipers and the 11.2" rotors should be installed by next week..Those should fill up the Volks pretty good I think

Ronald

Comment

Thx man

Sorry, but I'm planning to keep 'em for my winter wheels for now...I'll definitely let you know if I change my mind tho!

What wheels are you rolling on right now man? Sorry, I can't see it too clearly from your sig pic...

Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
              Heyy thx for the compliments guys I feel like I need to lose all the gap between the wheel and the fender tho...I dunno, with the new wheels on, the car looks somewhat higher...People can't really tell that my car is lowered..

Yo Tommi! When r u comin up here bro? We all gotta meet up..Maybe at the summer meet or somethin

Ronald
              sadly idk when lol i am working fulltime nowadays meng. i wanna go up that way badly mike *604 cb7* been tellin me to come up there too.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

You SUCK!
                Everything looks so sick.
                You better be sure to update VAC.
                You make me jealous......
                And you don't even have your flush mount yet!
                I'm gettin Vtec soon, then I can drive to VAC meet and hook up.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

tommi - Yea man you should really come up here...Meets are always fun hehe

yeamans17 - For sure man, if I change my mind about the wheels,I'd let you know

Mike a.k.a. hondaracer33 - Yow!! Where have you been man? Haven't seen you here for a while..Or am I jus not paying enuf attention? Hahaha Thx for the compliment bro..

I make you jealous?! C'mon bro, you're the one who's gettin the VTAK! Haha I should be the one who's jealous...Wish I can afford an engine swap

How's the engine swap comin along newayz? You should post up pics of the progress man

Ronald

Comment

Washed my car today, sooo here are some pix, fresh from the oven

For more pics, jusss click here!!

Ronald
                    Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 02-02-2006, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Nice cb7 buddy
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

sweet cb7 man.. whered u get your grill from?

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

Thanks guys

As for my grille...I got it from Kurobei

Comment

very nice looking bbb man where did you get your jdm tails from ive been thinking about picking up a set of those for mine but 92-93 style.
                            im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                            93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                            90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                            93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                            93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                            92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Hey thx man

I got my JDM tails off Ebay...I got lucky on those...I only paid $15 for 'em ...Shipping costed more than the tails themselves huahaha

I think you can still find 'em on Ebay..I've seen some JDM 92-93 tails once in a while..I'll keep a lookout for ya

Ronald

Comment

thx man i appreciate it.
                                im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                                93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                                92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                                93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Working...
                                X