X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am waiting on Camera right now....
    I want some good quality pics.

Comment

Hey, have you seen the pink rotas for sale on craigslist. When i see the ad i always think of your car. lol.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Actually no lol I havent seen those...Are they 4x114?

Comment

Yeah they are 4x114! will have to find them for you.

Comment

your wheels are crazy!!!! dude lol. i love them man
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

I had a free minute when I was at the shelter today. so I took some pics.
              I am working on a rear lip right now. Hopefully it all looks good on 18s'
              We'll see. Lol..

Comment

Yea you did. I was like, holy cow, it's zack. My gf was like WTF. it was funny! but yea, hard to miss a car with pink rims!

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

So big crappy update.
                  Someone hit my car. Bastards broke the lip, then shoved it into my passenger window.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                    So big crappy update.
                    Someone hit my car. Bastards broke the lip, then shoved it into my passenger window.
                    Bummer homesauce! Your's looked good too! Looked a little dirty but nothing that can't be remedid. Thanks! I appreciate it. I had just finished painting the wheels.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Dude that sucks. That is even worse than my fender. You going to get the same thing?

Comment

So big crappy update.
                        yup yup I def give yuh props on tha pinks rimz.... I was guna do mine pink btu you beat me to it and yuh def have bals for it so I just did mine white...did you put a clear coat?? if not you def should def helps when cleaning...an btw the car is sick man keep it coming an keep us updated l8rrr

Comment

I'm getting a 92-93 Bumper this time. And I'm looking into a stock lip for a while.
                          Then I will grab a legend lip at the same time I grab 92-93 OEM fogs....
                          The bumper is so fucked lol, My corner lights is jammed into my Bumper support lol.
                          I'll take some pictures as I'm out the door right now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by *JDM_CB7* View Post
                            yup yup I def give yuh props on tha pinks rimz.... I was guna do mine pink btu you beat me to it and yuh def have bals for it so I just did mine white...did you put a clear coat?? if not you def should def helps when cleaning...an btw the car is sick man keep it coming an keep us updated l8rrr
                            Yeah I put a clearcoat, but I used crappy paint and it is peeling...
                            So I'm taking them off for a while. I'm grabbing some steelies later on today hopefully

Comment

Yeah I put a clearcoat, but I used crappy paint and it is peeling...
                              So I'm taking them off for a while. I'm grabbing some steelies later on today hopefully
                              ok ok... yeah just drop a clear on there and you will be good... also I have a set of 92-93 oem fogs for sale duno how much yet but I will let yuh kno lata

Comment

Coo coo...
                                I'm pickin up a 92 Bumper soon...so Get at me later with prices...

Comment

Working...
                                X