zack_odom : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, got new pic's up. You already seen it in person, but fyi

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

wow check out that lip
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Yeah sadly though, someone hit my car....So the lip exploded lol.
        I am going to attempt to fix it before the Aug 3rd meet.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom

I had a free minute when I was at the shelter today. so I took some pics.
          I am working on a rear lip right now. Hopefully it all looks good on 18s'
          We'll see. Lol..

Lip looks good man.......too bad some broke it...sorry..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thanks man...some people are assholes...

Comment

Dood! JJ's catback is up Pics up in a few hours!

Comment

man i missed you at the bbq on saturday. I had to jet pretty quick, couldn't stay too long! I'm trying to post up some updated pics, so ya'll can see the JJDM exhaust, but my computer is sucking. I'm trying though!

Comment

Pictures are up!

Comment

Looks good man! I def. approve lol!

Comment

Nice Zack, I like the blue cluster thing u got goin on, I wanna do that also, with some amber bulbs. Mayb tach and speedo can b amber and gas and temp can b blue.

Why did u swap an A4 I'M over for? Does it have secondaries like a A6?
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I swapped an A4 exhaust Mani, but an A4 Intake mani does have those
                        Flapper, dealies...Homie...Yeah lol.

Comment

Hey buddy, greetings from Texas! ha, just dropping by to say hi, and to see the progress on your ride! Glad to see the steelies are gone! So after your power steering started moaning since it ran dry, you decided to bypass the whole thing instead of repairing it? I had to make that decision with my a/c, i decided to keep it; new everything but piping, and here in houston, i'm loving the 25*F vent temps. If i put it on defrost it fogs up the outside of my windshield, have to apply rain-x to prevent it... lol
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

How are you doin anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              How are you doin anyway?
                              I'm doing great, I am the Director of Information Technology for two colleges down here in houston. I am salaried, but I am eligible for overtime. You know how they say america is the land of opportunity? I think they were referring to texas. Life is good, gas is cheap, and land is cheap and plentiful.

150k down here buys you a 3200sq ft 2 story house, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, on a 10,000sq ft property, with a 2 door garage, "I principally park my car in the garage" according to Travelers. No state income tax, same property tax rate as washington, sales tax is about the same.

Oh everyone here speeds like 10+ over the limit, nobody uses turn signals, and all the katrina loisianna folk don't know how to drive. And you get to see hoopties, like a late 70s toyota rust bucket, bubbling tint, paint faded, rolling on 20" Daytons.... wtf? haha
                              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Sounds like ur doin okay LOL!!!
                                I like Texas...How are the roads out there?

Comment

Working...
                                X