X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch JDM
    replied
    [/QUOTE]

So sick it makes my stomach hurt.....That's one bad ass coupe man .

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Thanks for the response. I think i'm going to go 205 45 17 if they make that size. That way I get a decent ride and hopefully it won't rub if I decide to go low.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7H22Los View Post
    saw this car in person last night 0_0! loved it..hope to see more of it on dry conditions!
    Awww maaan! I feel all left out and ish. Lol can't wait to see both u guys cars in person

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    @straight success i daily drive it bro but usually only to work. and events on the weekend.
    @hostile. was up bro thnx for the love the wheels are 17x8 with a 38 offset and as kevin said 215/45/17 but im just upgraded the front to 205/40/17 for a slight poke. nothing to aggressive or dangerous for my rim.
    @cb7h22los, loved to finally see your car also bro, couldnt stop staring.

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    saw this car in person last night 0_0! loved it..hope to see more of it on dry conditions!

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Cool thanks. Thats what I thought he was rolling on. Thats the look inm going for.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Love the cb. I was wondering what the specs were on your rim/tire combo. The look is what im going for. I have some 17x7 with a 40 offset wheels and dont know if I should get 215 45 17 or 205 45 17. Thanks in advance.
    Yoo. Hes not online very often but I know hes rolling on 215/45/17 right now. Gives a lil stretch but he wants more. Not sure his offset though. Ill tell em to check his MR thread

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Love the cb. I was wondering what the specs were on your rim/tire combo. The look is what im going for. I have some 17x7 with a 40 offset wheels and dont know if I should get 215 45 17 or 205 45 17. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Money Mike ,as soon as Kevin gets back in town , we're doing a photo shoot again .
    Car looks mean

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I just noticed, your car matches your apartment building!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    So ooooo nice! Love that profile shot!......hekk I love ALL the shots

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Still sexy I see.

Not you, the car! Do you daily drive it, or just let it sit looking pretty?

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    thnx spl.

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Love that color!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X