X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and here is the dd... 91 lx....

OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

You have 2 CB7's now? And why is the '90 EX naked?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

well i put a 125 shot and blew the tranny out of it.. so now im rebuilding the 90... built turbo motor, 5 spd, the works.... im getting everthing ready for it. i picked up the 91 a few months ago for $400 but needed some work on the motor... got most of it fixed now and have been driving it...i want to get the 90 done soon because i miss it so much...
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

I hear you, I blew the engine in mine back in september...finally got it running after 5 long months. Feels like I have a whole diff car though!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

driving the 91 makes me miss the 90 because it is nowhere near the car the 90 was.. i have used old parts that i wont be reusing on the 90 to fix the 91.. but it still isnt the same car...it sucks...
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
              driving the 91 makes me miss the 90 because it is nowhere near the car the 90 was.. i have used old parts that i wont be reusing on the 90 to fix the 91.. but it still isnt the same car...it sucks...
              That sucks man, can't spect much for $400 though. I got a '93 EX for $350.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

oh im not complaining about it.. it just makes me miss the 90 though...
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

True. When will the '90 be back on the road?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    True. When will the '90 be back on the road?
                    maybe next year..i hope.. i want to do alot of cool things to it..which means more money.... bisi short block is on the top of the list along with tration bar and d.s.s. axles. i think im going to go for a murdered out look.. i think the wheels will stand out more if it had no other shine to it...ik though..ive had alot of different ideas with paint and such...
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Sweet, are you going to paint it the same color?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

idk..but i still have time to figure the paint out on the car....i do have a few choices..
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Black and???
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

army green at one time, nessy blue, a buddy just gave me some deep blue sea blue metallic, black with blue designs, hot rod black, white/black, and championship white all over...like i said, i still got alot of time to decide on paint....
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

How about electron blue pearl(Honda color code B-95P)?

LX Rida's '93 Accord LX

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                                How about electron blue pearl(Honda color code B-95P)?

LX Rida's '93 Accord LX

i havent e ven thought about that one..i guess ill add that one to the list too..LOL!! well ordering some fab parts tomorrow...get pics up when they get here.. only two things though... still need them for the project...
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X