X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the whole setup turbo kit
    back at it again

Comment

dang, man this is coming together fast! the only thing i dont like so far is the hand-painting on the blow off tube. to me it looks like it was done with a nail polish brush. in my opinion, it would look much better if you masked everything but the logo off then sprayed a couple coats of paint on it, let it cure, then peel the tape. that would look very professional and very cool.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by i-07
        the whole setup turbo kit
        so far i have about $500 into everything including the turbo, oil lines, APEXI S-AFC, wastegate, BOV/ pipe, and the cam/ cam gear. still have about another $600-$800 left to go though.

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        dang, man this is coming together fast! the only thing i dont like so far is the hand-painting on the blow off tube. to me it looks like it was done with a nail polish brush. in my opinion, it would look much better if you masked everything but the logo off then sprayed a couple coats of paint on it, let it cure, then peel the tape. that would look very professional and very cool.
        i actually did mask everything off but the logo. i sprayed three coats of paint and two coats of clear on it. the logo is a litlle fucked up because of the crappy masking tape. it is my first and last initials as one letter. JF. i might redo it but idk yet. thanks everyone for al your comments and suggestions. i appreciate all of them.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

nice work, are u going to get it done but april so we can see it run?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
            nice work, are u going to get it done but april so we can see it run?
            I hope so. LOL! i need to go and pull the front cradle out of that other car with the 5spd. so i can convert it over. it has been so cold and i am running a fever right now too. i hope to get it close to being done by april. at least a standard by april. i need to find an interccoler and piping too. ful rail, fpr, injectors, and my wideband.
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

cool!! i might go down the road to this racing shop that does motors real good and price out a f22a6 setup for my car.
              back at it again

Comment

sounds good. i have found that Master Power turbos are great turbos at a very affordable price. look them up on yahoo to find a dealer.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

cool.
                  back at it again

Comment

i cleaned up the wastegate at work today. polished it up too. i will get pictures later.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i got pics of my new heads.

let's see some pics
                      back at it again

Comment

i will but i am supposed to get my dsm 450cc from a friend. i want to get pics of them also.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

ok man!
                          back at it again

Comment

i am going to be painting my tb, shifter base, and some other parts. i dont know what color to paint them. does anyone have any suggestions?? i have black and two kinds of blue. the metallic kind and regular blue. what color should i paint them all??
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                              i am going to be painting my tb, shifter base, and some other parts. i dont know what color to paint them. does anyone have any suggestions?? i have black and two kinds of blue. the metallic kind and regular blue. what color should i paint them all??
                              why not just leave them as they are?
                              dont get too paint happy bro!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

well, the throttle body is corroded looking, the shifter base has surface rust, and the other parts on the other motor are prolly looking the same way. i want to make the parts look fresh. some i might be able just to clean off but some are prolly too far gone to just clean. the tb i want to paint a different color because i saw that MR. PHIL did to his on his coupe and it looks sweet.

i like the look of this but i want a different color like blue. he also did the compressor housing on his turbo like this.
                                Last edited by T04ECB7; 01-27-2008, 10:49 AM.
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X