Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my fogs on friday thanks man

shit just noticed this aint your f/s thread... i loooove your ride tho man
    Last edited by lordoja; 04-25-2011, 03:48 PM.
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Really nice mods on! What shroud you used for the projectors? looks like ive never seen them before...

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
      1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
        man that is soo kool!! your car looks awsome to man!!
        Thanks man!

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
        got my fogs on friday thanks man

shit just noticed this aint your f/s thread... i loooove your ride tho man

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
        Really nice mods on! What shroud you used for the projectors? looks like ive never seen them before...
        those are E46R shroud.

djcaz_aom is doing one right now,but i've have my reflector bowl turned up side down just to let the lower part of the shroud to be visible.
        -My Member Ride thread-
        -JL store-

Comment

Interior is Fresh. Love that Wheel

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
            Interior is Fresh. Love that Wheel
            Thanks man! but i always wish i have bigger wheel....

BOSE installed.

Last edited by Jack_lee; 06-10-2011, 10:53 AM.
            -My Member Ride thread-
            -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
              Thanks man! but i always wish i have bigger wheel....

BOSE installed.

Nice, how do they sound?

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

I bet their loud and clear as fu@k. RHD ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Need4speed View Post
                  Nice, how do they sound?
                  Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                  I bet their loud and clear as fu@k. RHD ftw
                  yup.they are clear.but one side has broken.i tape it back and it's good now....

some little update...

Si-T switches...second from the button cap is the amber colour screen....this is HONDA,made so little changes and people will die for it....LOL!
                  I open it up coz i feel a little jamming/not smoothy while pushing the button.broke some pins,but not a big deal at all.

polish up the cap as well.

and it's on.....the fog switch is also came from the Si-T,just i don't have wiring to light it up.but will do it later.
                  -My Member Ride thread-
                  -JL store-

Comment

Diggin the color change!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                      Rarer than rare---JDM optional rear bumper pole.you may only seen once in ur life time.
                      It came from a 90-91 JDM CB4,belt is broken and bulb is not light up.
                      Sold to a true hardcore member here locally.

Hey Jack, seems you did lots of improvement on your car, NICE~

I've never seen this before and am wondering if it's an original optional...
                      It looks different to the front bumper pole but I can't find it
                      on the list of optional accessories.

I have the front one but never think about to have it installed cuz
                      I think that it's for those who don't drive carefully. hahaha~~~

my member's ride thread

Comment

What size are the speakers in the bose pods?

We had bose over here but they didn't put logos on them like that. Did you happen to see what the head unit looked like?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                          Diggin the color change!

Originally posted by g7kobayashi View Post
                          Hey Jack, seems you did lots of improvement on your car, NICE~

I've never seen this before and am wondering if it's an original optional...
                          It looks different to the front bumper pole but I can't find it
                          on the list of optional accessories.

I have the front one but never think about to have it installed cuz
                          I think that it's for those who don't drive carefully. hahaha~~~
                          Thanks for the complement bro!
                          It's an optional part as i know.they are longer than the front pole.I got the pic,just dunno where i file it....
                          I'm also thinking to remove my front bumper pole later as it looks a lil awkward/distraction sometimes...haha...thinking for a cleaner look.

btw,I've visited Taiwan for a week last April.It was a nice trip....and the foods...yummyyy....i gain 1kg back and my wife got 2kg..lol!

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          What size are the speakers in the bose pods?

We had bose over here but they didn't put logos on them like that. Did you happen to see what the head unit looked like?
                          the speaker size is 6"x9".....will snap some pic for u later.

one of my ballast was broken few days ago...today only i got time to replace it.when i get my hand dirty,i decided to wire up the high beam solenoid wire and change all the high beams bulb and fog bulb with the JDM PIAA bulb i found at the chop shop long long time ago....

here is a couple of pic...

low beam.

high beam.

I've test drive with the high beams on and it's so good and the low beams cut off also going even sharper than before i wired up the solenoid.love it.The fog colour is actually a little yellowish if compare with the stock one,just it's brighter and have some rainbow effect at some angle.
                          Last edited by Jack_lee; 07-01-2011, 12:45 PM.
                          -My Member Ride thread-
                          -JL store-

Comment

looks like i need to update my first page.....
                            -My Member Ride thread-
                            -JL store-

Comment

Next time when you have a chance to come to Taiwan please let me know.
                              Besides adding another 1kg, must be more I believe, we may hang out and visit some cb owners here.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by g7kobayashi View Post
                                Next time when you have a chance to come to Taiwan please let me know.
                                Besides adding another 1kg, must be more I believe, we may hang out and visit some cb owners here.
                                sounds good!
                                -My Member Ride thread-
                                -JL store-

Comment

Working...
                                X