No announcement yet.

Kurobei Warudakumi : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do ya have a pic with the rear visor buddy.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

make another roof wing

i'll give you 150 bux ;p

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        Do ya have a pic with the rear visor buddy.
        One good picture is on the first page that a friend of mine took. There are some scattered pictures from cb7tuner meets that other members took that i'll search for. Most of the pictures I've taken have been lost due to a HD crash so now i'm trying to find and upload to Photobucket for safe keeping.

I'm still trying to find really oldschool pictures of my "rice" days with project kurobei when I first started to do mods.
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei

I a rear visor so bad...btw did you get my pm buddy..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            I a rear visor so bad...btw did you get my pm buddy..
            Just checked it, well I found some more pictures so hear you go. The spoiler is in my backyard storage with my h22 and other crash parts and spares so i'll have to dig it out when I go back to my parents house. What measurements do you need? Just the widest and smallest points?
            But in the meantime here you go.

707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
              make another roof wing

i'll give you 150 bux ;p
              You don't know how many e-mails and PMs I got about this. Maybe in the near future I may mass produce them. I already made a backup and stored my original away. I also made a backup flushmount spoiler for a project but only time will tell...we'll see what happens in the future

Near perfect replica! Just need sanding and smooth edges and it's time for paint!

NOTE: Spoiler is only being held by tape at top so thats why the gaps are around the window, spoiler is like 98% perfect to the original and the missing fragment lost in the accident was mirrored perfectly to the other side as well

Last edited by Kurobei; 11-08-2007, 06:11 PM.
              707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

/\ I want one
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

OH hey Tommy , did you wire your rear bumper lenses to your tailight using the constant power wire?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys. I had some G-square rims but unfortunately 1 got demolished in the accident and the other front got a slight bend but it's still holding air. There is another member on this board that has some 17inch versions as well that are really nice.

I found a jdm rim company overseas in my JDM option2 magazine and I bought a phone card and got my mom to call them one day lol. They said they have several complete sets that I can buy, some used and new in 16,17,18inch sizes, but the cost isn't appealing to me at this moment. I will get another set of G-Square Breaks in the future but the next jdm shoes I want to add to my collection first is some Advans.
                    just curious how much yours were? and what size they looked amazing I want Advans too but I cannot afford them
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                      OH hey Tommy , did you wire your rear bumper lenses to your tailight using the constant power wire?
                      Nope not to the tails... did you get a set for your cb? PM me and i'll letcha know how I wired them. I got them to work exactly like they are intended on other hondas.
                      707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Since joining the site 2+ yrs ago, I have always been an admirer of the car, the accessories,, and your attention to detail. Was unfortunate the accident occured and I recall when you initially posted about it. Glad you came out alive and kickin even stronger now.

RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                          just curious how much yours were? and what size they looked amazing I want Advans too but I cannot afford them
                          I actually got lucky and bought those on e-bay for $330 shipped. The seller re-listed it twice and didn't know what kinda rims they were. I saw the listing and was like oh SnAp! G-squares!! I saved it in my saved searches and didn't have money at the time. He then relisted it since nobody bit with a "best offer" and I gave my offer and he took it. They were 16' in size. The offset leaves me at the moment but i think it was either 45 or 40, gotta check later since they are in storage.

I've seen some advans on e-bay from time to time, but most of the time they are either curbed or the colored polish is scratched,faded or rusted. I'm very anal and don't want to buy rims and getting them refinished. Some jdm rims have special stickers or etched logos that cannot be redone when you get them refinished for instance the G-square Breaks. Their logo is etched in and refinishing them would delete the G-square insigna.

My dream rims were some Mugen M7s and my cousin found a clean near mint set at a speed shop for 80,000yen! which is roughly 800+/- dollars. So I asked him to buy it but then shipping killed me which was about another 320ish for EMS and customs taxes fees.

2nd pair of shoes I will be getting in the near future.
                          Last edited by Kurobei; 11-08-2007, 06:45 PM.
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings
                            Since joining the site 2+ yrs ago, I have always been an admirer of the car, the accessories,, and your attention to detail. Was unfortunate the accident occured and I recall when you initially posted about it. Glad you came out alive and kickin even stronger now.

Hey thanks man!
                            707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Nope not to the tails... did you get a set for your cb? PM me and i'll letcha know how I wired them. I got them to work exactly like they are intended on other hondas.
                              I got a set please let me know

Comment

Pm sent

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X