X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoshM
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb
    I'm not a big fan of chrome wheels, but they look really nice on your car, and the rest of the mods are sweet

I'm not a big fan of chrome either, but they fit your car well. Your car looks great! Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Another shot

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
    sooo sick haha i love the ride.. cept the rims but thats just IMO lol that front bumper is the seeex haha thats my dream bumper cept with headlight washers and a bumper pole..those fogs look nice what did u use for the rubber trim on them??
    Me and Losircer2 went to i think pepboys and found some rubber trim used for windows.....worked perfectly!! only costed about 5 bucks or so.

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by Losiracer2
    nice, it almost looks like that front bumper is changing into your seattle silver, i can't even tell its that purplish color from these pics
    yea and dont forget the power folds are suppose to be like a mint blue color...

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    this should be your new sig...
    great idea , i needed an update sig anywayz

Leave a comment:

• kidd262
    replied
    nice look buddy
    u`ve got cb`s ninerzzzz frontbumper yoo!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    sooo sick haha i love the ride.. cept the rims but thats just IMO lol that front bumper is the seeex haha thats my dream bumper cept with headlight washers and a bumper pole..those fogs look nice what did u use for the rubber trim on them??

Leave a comment:

• Losiracer2
    replied
    nice, it almost looks like that front bumper is changing into your seattle silver, i can't even tell its that purplish color from these pics

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Originally posted by cleanjdm

this should be your new sig...

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb
    I'm not a big fan of chrome wheels, but they look really nice on your car, and the rest of the mods are sweet
    thanks for tha honestly, im not trying to make my cb7 too much of a tuner, thats why i go with tha chrome and hydros....but im currently looking for a 9293 ex 5 speed sedan to turn into a lil street devil

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    updaed pics

finally found a 92 93 bumper , and you know i had to install tha goodies

Leave a comment:

• 92cord
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    what a clean ride .....but not feeling the rims...
    I have to agree. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    what a clean ride .....but not feeling the rims...

Leave a comment:

• hs06
    replied
    nice ride man nice future plans but not feeling the chrome but keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X