breeziebabyyy : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
    Car's looking good, and so are you. I see you put alot of hard work into the coupe, very nice
    thanks bro i appreciate it, your a sweetheart

Originally posted by MrBiigBucksz View Post
    Car Is On Point..And Might I Add You Are A Looker..
    your a sweetie, thanks for the compliments

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
    keanna bring u and the "sexii shocker" to k-town NOW fool!!!!
    LMAO I plan on making the trip to chatt the 16th, your ass better be there, I'm sooooooooooooooooo not playing with you Bryant! I haven't seen you since import alliance, and that wasn't even that damn long! I'm going to need for you to make the trip to chatt.. am I not special enough to take that drive or something

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Not A Problem..So How's The Car Coming Along? I'd Love To Make A Trip Down There But My Car Is Down For The Moment
      R.I.P. To My CB7 The Motor Blew

Comment

so i guess we will get pics of our cars together at ia or the chatt meet since you never hit me back on that

my ride thread
        my photoshoot

Comment

Not A Problem..So How's The Car Coming Along? I'd Love To Make A Trip Down There But My Car Is Down For The Moment
          Yours and mine both bro lol.. well mine is back up and running right now. My timing belt decided it wanted to kill itself on the damn freeway when I was going home! I was hungry too it's okay though. Dave (loud92cb7db18) came out from Fairview to stay with me until the tow truck came and then came over to my place and helped me work on the car CB7TUNER for life babe lol

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
          so i guess we will get pics of our cars together at ia or the chatt meet since you never hit me back on that
          wait, i didn't get anything else from you I thought you forgot about me your going to ia sunday?! GOOOOOOD! i will def be there!!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
            Yours and mine both bro lol.. well mine is back up and running right now. My timing belt decided it wanted to kill itself on the damn freeway when I was going home! I was hungry too it's okay though. Dave (loud92cb7db18) came out from Fairview to stay with me until the tow truck came and then came over to my place and helped me work on the car CB7TUNER for life babe lol

wait, i didn't get anything else from you I thought you forgot about me your going to ia sunday?! GOOOOOOD! i will def be there!!
            riiiiightyea i will be at both meets.your goin to the chat meet as well ;correct?

my ride thread
            my photoshoot

Comment

riiiiightyea i will be at both meets.your goin to the chat meet as well ;correct?
              yessir, i will be there! I'll have to find you at the IA meet. PM me your number so that I can tell you where we are we get back in town sunday morning

Comment

yessir, i will be there! I'll have to find you at the IA meet. PM me your number so that I can tell you where we are we get back in town sunday morning
                i guess you never drive the accord to work cause i have driven through there after i get off to check it out but always a waist of time.i still cant beleive i have not seen it considering we work 2 min from each other.

my ride thread
                my photoshoot

Comment

i guess you never drive the accord to work cause i have driven through there after i get off to check it out but always a waist of time.i still cant beleive i have not seen it considering we work 2 min from each other.
                  what shift do you work, i work diff shifts.. I'm fixing to start working at ups also

Comment

what shift do you work, i work diff shifts.. I'm fixing to start working at ups also
                    damn girl doin it big.i work from 9-6,7,or8 every day is different.dont be workin to damn much ,you gotta make sure you still have a life

my ride thread
                    my photoshoot

Comment

see you got lucky..I snapped an engine mount..I'm jus waiting for the funds to get ma baby back up and running

Comment

see you got lucky..I snapped an engine mount..I'm jus waiting for the funds to get ma baby back up and running
                        junkyard time lol.. it's like $6 for a motor mount here. Most of them are still in good shape, just fill it before you put it in. Which reminds me, I need to refill mine

Comment

junkyard time lol.. it's like $6 for a motor mount here. Most of them are still in good shape, just fill it before you put it in. Which reminds me, I need to refill mine
                          yeah..ima hop to it this week..I jus hope I aint fuck nothing up on the engine

Comment

you know I<3 the car....and you girls say hi and can't wait 2 c u!!!

Comment

yeah..ima hop to it this week..I jus hope I aint fuck nothing up on the engine
                              It shouldn't have messed anything up on the motor.. You can pretty much get everything for a 5spd swap at the jy, that's what we've all been doing lol. Luckily mine was a 5spd already so i didn't need the slave master cylinder. All the lines and stuff I had to get again, I got my clutch kit and flywheel from auto zone, it was like umm $120 for everything and it comes with a lifetime warrenty

Originally posted by confused_accord View Post
                              you know I<3 the car....and you girls say hi and can't wait 2 c u!!!
                              You know yours is sexier than mine LMAO!!! I <3 your cb more Tell my baby girls I said hey and give them lots of hugs and kisses for me!! Tell them I have some candy for them as well

Comment

I'm ready to come pick the CB up shawty...
                                RETIRED...

Comment

Working...
                                X