92 turbo EG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 turbo EG

Will post exif data later on. In a hurry right now. C&C encouraged.

1. 18mm, 1/800 sec, f/3.5, ISO 100

2. 21mm, 1/1000 sec, f/3.5, ISO 100

3. 18mm, 1/800 sec, f/3.5, ISO 100

4. 31mm, 1/800 sec, f/4.5, ISO 100

5. 38mm, 1/800 sec, f/5, ISO 100

6. 21mm, 1/320 sec, f/3.5, ISO 100

7. 25mm, 1/800 sec, f/4, ISO 100

8. 25mm, 1/800 sec, f/3.5, ISO 100
    Last edited by d112crzy; 04-09-2008, 02:42 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

damn i love your EG i really want too get one
    Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by musteredonme
      damn i love your EG i really want too get one
      It is not his.

Pictures look great.

The car on the other hand... The guy needs to get rid of steelies. Get something in the side holes of the bumper, put some hood pins on.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
        It is not his.

Pictures look great.

The car on the other hand... The guy needs to get rid of steelies. Get something in the side holes of the bumper, put some hood pins on.
        to me that car is perfect.

it shows its driven and not a perfect trailer queen...

i understand a lot of you guys daily drive your cars and keep them as perfect as when they came off the show room floor, but seeing a pretty quick car (assuming) with dents and scratches is good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
          to me that car is perfect.

it shows its driven and not a perfect trailer queen...

i understand a lot of you guys daily drive your cars and keep them as perfect as when they came off the show room floor, but seeing a pretty quick car (assuming) with dents and scratches is good to me.
          The dents and scratches aren't so much what bother me. It is the tacky looking stuff, like the fact that the side vents or whatever is cut out of the bumper like it had fog lights at one time. Steelies with no hubcaps. And holes for hoodpins in the hood.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Not my car, it's a friends. Also..no hood pins, no *** fogs, and definitely no rims going on this bitch.

It has to be some what sleeper. It's bad enough the fmic already gives it away, along with a loud ass blow off valve.

The vents were cut out because of his previous intercooler/piping setup.

Comment

is the waste gate just supposed to have that huge hole on the top of it or do I just not know enough about turbos. . . .
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

That's the wastegate dump...or lack there of.

Comment

he just doesnt have a dumptube and it vents right there...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i think that thing looks sick! theres a boosted EG in my neighbourhood that looks almost identical to that, except he has hood pins and rims in the summer.

and nice pics man.
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

only thing I would do is get another bumper and cut it how its set up for now so he has the fog cut outs in place plus he could just shave down the back of the peices that go where his fmic is.

MY RIDE

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Enough with critisism about THE car. I posted this in the PHOTOGRAPHY section for a reason.

Comment

I wasn't critisizing him I like the car the way it looks but if he got a new bumper and re cut it he would have more of a sleeper look.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

just something that i like with car photography (which i noticed in a lot of easton chang's work) is that he usually uses a really interesting background and he has the subject on the side. Don't always center the car, and think about the kind of background you want with the shot. I think it'd make for a more interesting picture. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by trcsbrian
                              just something that i like with car photography (which i noticed in a lot of easton chang's work) is that he usually uses a really interesting background and he has the subject on the side. Don't always center the car, and think about the kind of background you want with the shot. I think it'd make for a more interesting picture. Just my 2 cents.

:Ninja Edit: I really like the first shot. I love the sharp shadows of the car. Its a very elegant shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X