Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey very nice ride this is a little off topic but do u have ne of ur old rims u are willing to sell?? jus pm with the answer thanxs and i love your car COUPES RULE
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

dropped like its hot because it is

JDMED

buy my jdm part
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Nice clean ride . How do you like your struts and exhuast??
        www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Comment

Originally posted by BBs91accord
          Nice clean ride . How do you like your struts and exhuast??
          Originally posted by accordtunerx
          but the tokicos are nice too, i can't complain (i've had some horrible setups in the past). the ride is stiff and you can tell they're made for race setups.. so they're good in that sense. but i'd just personally like the adjustability for a street setup too. basically, its a good shock for replacing the weaker OEMs if you're upgrading to more agressive springs. good for the price!
          as for the WS exhaust.. its probably one of the best modifications i've ever done to my accord. quiet and subtle looking (i painted the canister black) - its the ultimate sleeper catback. when people hear me coming, its all motor noise.. just the intake screaming. sometimes i feel that i'm being held back by the piping diameter and baffles in the muffler... but whatever, the sound is worth the loss

Comment

Accordtunerx like the car alot man in one of the pictures i see the Tiki bar your across the bridge from me.

Comment

Originally posted by howard20653
              Accordtunerx like the car alot man in one of the pictures i see the Tiki bar your across the bridge from me.
              thanks man. yeah i actually don't live over there.. i live over in your area of st. mary's. there are a few other guys on the board in southern maryland too. we all need to have a small get together sometime this summer and talk cb7s. there is also a big meet being planned @ budds creek.. check out this thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=243469

Comment

Car looks great Why cant any body with a car like yours, Uncle El, or Accord Inspire live in SoCal?
                My Ride!
                Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

^^ i know El is actually moving to the LA area soon. i might also be there in the future, considering i'm trying to break into the film industry. so we all might be close together soon.. who knows.

Comment

i still dig the white rims and carbon hood stage...why did you have to leave it!?!?!?!?!

WHY!?!?!?!?!
                    Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Cb7

Accordtunerx hey man i really like your car. we definitely gotta hook up and talk Cb7s.

"Jdm Fiend"

Comment

The ATX doesn't have time for we ones j/k you should come to the meet in june at MIR. Steve why no pics of the man.?

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                          The ATX doesn't have time for we ones j/k you should come to the meet in june at MIR. Steve why no pics of the man.?
                          my sister keeps stealing my digital camera, thats why... i'll try to get some pics sometime before the weekend.. but i heard its supposed to rain for the next couple of days.

dohcvtec20 is already on the list for the md meet #5 at MIR dunkin. but we could also do a small meet sometime if we get some of the md guys together or whatever. let me know if you're ever in the southern region of maryland.

Liljord05.. i've posted about that before in this thread. i just got tired of the attention and wanted something that was more clean and simple. i guess in the end it just comes down to a change in taste.

Comment

here are a few new pics of the ride after a fresh washing/waxing. i got the shots just minutes before the rain came.. as you can see. but i actually think that overcast days make for the best lighting and show the true colors of the car.

hmm.. whats that!?

auto>manual transmission conversion complete

i don't have any pictures of the auto>manual conversion actually being done right now. some of them are on my friends digital camera and i need to get them off of him. i was mostly taking video of it all and i'll try and incorporate it into the next video i make of my accord. but i can tell you guys that it took about 5-6 days to fully complete and was quite an experience. everything is running fine as of now, but i still need to make a few small adjustments and get an axle from an EX since i used one from an LX and therefore my ABS isn't working. apparently there is a wheel speed sensor on the axle for the EX models. i wouldn't recommend anyone doing this conversion if their cb7 is fairly stock. in that case, i would just sell the auto and buy a manual version of the car. i only went through with it all since i had done a bit of work already with the engine, suspension, etc. NOT that the conversion is super hard or anything.. i just don't think its worth it otherwise.

but overall i'm happy and still taking it easy on breaking everything in. i haven't really tried pushin the throttle or racing it and probably won't for a couple more weeks... but i can't wait. it feels really strong and revs pretty quick with the lightweight flywheel i'm running. i'll keep this thread updated and hopefully i can get together the rest of those pictures soon.

ahh yeah.. definitely have to thank cpmike, CRseX, pwrusr, and my friend Eric (not a member on the board) for helping me work on the car. without you guys, i probably wouldn't have this car anymore or else would be taking A LOT longer to get this conversion done LOL

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                              great pic

Man I sure did learn alot when I helped you out on the final day of the swap. Your car sure does look alot cleaner now
                              keep up the work steve!
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

STEVE! im gonna have to sit down and talk to you over the phone about this swap im terrified and need a lil bit of a pep talk so maybe you could help me out

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X