• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride looks nice, I like your sleeper look

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      hey ATX how does ur suspension setup ride? i might be getting the neuspeed race springs and i was looking at shocks, then i saw ur setup and found out that those shocks are pretty cheap, so i was just wondering how it rides and all. oh yea and i noticed that ur future plans are koni yellows, when u get those would u consider selling ur blues?
      well what are the blues worth to you right now? lol.. nah, i'm not sure if i have enough cash to cover the koni yellows just yet. but i'll let you know when i do upgrade. as far as how they ride.. its not bad at all, but i know the koni yellows would be so much better with the adjustability and all. plus, the konis are supposedly made for the race springs.. they sell them in the "super cup kit" neuspeed offers. so you know its gotta be best.

but the tokicos are nice too, i can't complain (i've had some horrible setups in the past). the ride is stiff and you can tell they're made for race setups.. so they're good in that sense. but i'd just personally like the adjustability for a street setup too. basically, its a good shock for replacing the weaker OEMs if you're upgrading to more agressive springs. good for the price!

Comment

new pics with the slipstreams on (also posted in the image gallery):

Comment

continued..

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
            well what are the blues worth to you right now? lol.. nah, i'm not sure if i have enough cash to cover the koni yellows just yet. but i'll let you know when i do upgrade. as far as how they ride.. its not bad at all, but i know the koni yellows would be so much better with the adjustability and all. plus, the konis are supposedly made for the race springs.. they sell them in the "super cup kit" neuspeed offers. so you know its gotta be best.

but the tokicos are nice too, i can't complain (i've had some horrible setups in the past). the ride is stiff and you can tell they're made for race setups.. so they're good in that sense. but i'd just personally like the adjustability for a street setup too. basically, its a good shock for replacing the weaker OEMs if you're upgrading to more agressive springs. good for the price!
            thanks man, i think im gunna go with the kyb agx's tho, like u i want the adjustability too

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
              new pics with the slipstreams on (also posted in the image gallery):

I like this pic.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

go white cb7's!!!!dayum mang that looks so tight...i wish my car looked like yours wish i could see it at the meet...
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  go white cb7's!!!!dayum mang that looks so tight...i wish my car looked like yours wish i could see it at the meet...
                  yea steve come to the meet! bring pwrusr too, link is in my sig

Comment

Dude I think your car is on my desk top. lmao. I'm totally feeling the smaller rim idea. I have been a custom too the 17 inch or above but they don't handle as well. What size tires are those?
                    my ride

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                      Dude I think your car is on my desk top. lmao. I'm totally feeling the smaller rim idea. I have been a custom too the 17 inch or above but they don't handle as well. What size tires are those?
                      205/50/16.. BFGoodrich G-Force Sports.. i love em, man. but i will say that my 215/40/17's from back in the day actually did handle better. however, the ride is way more comfortable with these.. so its a fair trade.

Comment

so are gunna come to the northeast meet on the 16th of april? 40 cars and counting will be there

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          so are gunna come to the northeast meet on the 16th of april? 40 cars and counting will be there
                          well i don't wanna promise anything yet, but i should be able to make it. i'm 80% sure.. so put me on the list

Comment

hmm... i know that garage and motor too well i think

car is looking outstanding steve. cant wait for the tranny swap. youre going to love it...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

seeing your car's ride height makes me wanna go lower!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                                seeing your car's ride height makes me wanna go lower!
                                why not? just learn those LA roads beforehand.. you don't wanna lose an oil pan, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X