Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, the newest pics of the one, accordtunerx :
    Originally posted by accordtunerx
    Photoshoot < 3-24-04 >

It's been awhile since i put my Nikon CoolPix Digicam to work, and the white 17"s are back on for the season - so i ventured out yesterday to a few different locations (after a car wash, of course). Shots were taken between the hours of 4:30 and 6:00 pm @ Lexington Park, MD. Let me know your thoughts on these. i have high resolution versions of all, if anyone is interested.

Location I

Location II

continued...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Location III

Location IV

continued...

Comment

Misc Locations

end.

Comment

looks good steve, one of the nices cb7s on the board
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Comment

haha, thanks for posting my photoshoot in this profile thread elliot

you're always ontop of the game as far as image regulating (and just about every other aspect of the board).

thanks for the compliments from everyone else as well. i really appreciate it

i have many plans coming up for the spring/summer season including: blackhousing headlights, jdm sidemarker lenses, upgrade from coilovers to race springs, strut/sway bars, a little professional powdercoating of a certain color on a certain set of wheels... project 16 flat automatic, and soon after - a real power adder.

Comment

i love this shot man, nice capture of the reflection
                MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                the engine was still there...
                ...silly light!

Comment

haha, thanks for posting my photoshoot in this profile thread elliot

you're always ontop of the game as far as image regulating (and just about every other aspect of the board).

thanks for the compliments from everyone else as well. i really appreciate it

i have many plans coming up for the spring/summer season including: blackhousing headlights, jdm sidemarker lenses, upgrade from coilovers to race springs, strut/sway bars, a little professional powdercoating of a certain color on a certain set of wheels... project 16 flat automatic, and soon after - a real power adder.
                  no problem at all man! glad to do it. just looking out for everyone, so that their newest pics can be enjoyed.
                  looking forward to those new changes.

Comment

u should get your windows tinted
                    Bump!

Comment

I have the same digi as you. lol

Those new pics look really hot, bro!
                      + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

wow, awesome work! I wanted to let you know that DIY you made for the rust removal was awesome and i will be using it hopefully soon to get rid of mine before it gets to bad. Anyway just wanted to say that im lovin the car, and maybe if i had been to cb7tuner before i purchased a bodykit and what not, id definetly be looking at this car as somewhat a role model for how id like mine to look! great work!

Comment

Lovin the car bro! Makes me wish I had a white coupe. Keep us updated.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

your car looks uber nice man... so fresh, so clean... i've always loved white cars on white rims... especially yours man.. i think i'm in love with your car hahahaha

Comment

I think your car is fugly, but it sounds nice for an auto
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                                I think your car is fugly, but it sounds nice for an auto
                                this coming from a guy who drives a car designed for hauling people around....
                                1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Working...
                                X