Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Going Turbo....Help Inquired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    this is coming from a guy who cant even install a damn VAFC, let alone some fucking seats. please.
    do you guys like getting banned

Comment

this is coming from a guy who cant even install a damn VAFC, let alone some fucking seats. please.

yet hes boosted an h,swapped motors..ran nos...he knows something about boost? do you have experience?..why are you such a dick in every thread bro? not jus to sparkle but in general..if you dislike the board or something..bounce...

anywayyour not ready at all to boost man...the people here re jus saving you from your motor...plus your reason to boost..makes me want you to blow your motor.."i jus wanna see how it is"..rofl

go to honda tech..go read the FAQ thread in the forced induction forum and youl be good to go..since you like beeing spoon fed

Comment

lol. I just put the pgmfi wiki in my sig.

and DhN, I dont dislike anyone, I'm just tired of the constant bs that people put out. that is all.

yes, i have experience with pretty much every type of setup, from mild to extreme NA, 200-500whp turbo setups, and TUNING most of all.

Just because I havent done anything major to my car doesnt mean I dont know anything. All it means is that im a poor mexican, nothing out of the usual, lol.

edit, my post count has 666!! :o

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          yet hes boosted an h,swapped motors..ran nos...he knows something about boost? do you have experience?..why are you such a dick in every thread bro? not jus to sparkle but in general..if you dislike the board or something..bounce...
          You guys must be blind..... Everyone needs to fuckin' chill, cut out the high school drama bullshit for god sakes. Wtf.....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

lol. I just put the pgmfi wiki in my sig.

and DhN, I dont dislike anyone, I'm just tired of the constant bs that people put out. that is all.

yes, i have experience with pretty much every type of setup, from mild to extreme NA, 200-500whp turbo setups, and TUNING most of all.

Just because I havent done anything major to my car doesnt mean I dont know anything. All it means is that im a poor mexican, nothing out of the usual, lol.

edit, my post count has 666!! :o
            as far as putting out bullshit take a look in the mirror lately. As far as setups Youve done nothing, Ive proven my point already I didnt talk about it ive done it.

Comment

As for this comment I call bullshit I was just gettin into the game you was never even around at this time. You only repeat what you hear why because you are truely full of shit and I put you to shame every way you turn im reppin cb7tuner what have you been doin lately. I work on my car most of the time and post pics you just sit back and blahb how pitiful. Ive already finished my project as far as allmotor what have you done .

I can go on and on about so lets not go there. This thread let alone this site doesnt need you nor you ignorant remarks man up and be mature for once in your life. You comments help noone most of the people who i help are well off. You do nothing but spread more confusion and make people want to actually get into the game leave and sell their cars. Now quit embarressing yourself be mature and actually say something pertaining to the topic of this thread thankyou deev
              Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-18-2006, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
                wow da saga continues, does everyone beef wit sparkle, cause it looks like a trend or somthin
                haters hate what can I say

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                  do you guys like getting banned
                  he does but not me

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    man up and be mature for once in your life
                    You're just a model of self control aren't you....? I'd observe more and talk less until your IQ exceeds your age. Good-bye.
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Any more fighting in this thread...and there will be more bans.

Grow up...everyone involved. Any additional instigating...namecalling...bringing up other people in a negative manner...anything.

I feel dumb even having to say stuff like this.

Comment

thanks for the info r33 it helped me out and i dont have beef with h22sparkles i dont see the big deal, everyone is here to help
                        My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

here is a lot of great info on turboing a honda motor, it is based around the Integra but the basic info is transferable to other cars/motors. It helped me during my turbo build up and i had expreance with DSM cars read what they have to say and have fun with your project. Pay no mind to the my dick is bigger crowd. Just remember cooking motors is not fun

http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html
                          Out in the driveway building something

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            Any more fighting in this thread...and there will be more bans.

Grow up...everyone involved. Any additional instigating...namecalling...bringing up other people in a negative manner...anything.

I feel dumb even having to say stuff like this.
                            that's the reason i got out of security, baby sitting grown ass ppl.
                            as for JDMCB7Tuner, just look thru the diffierent set-up here. find ones you like and copy, or learn more and make your on road.

Comment

Very informative...

Comment

Working...
                              X