• Show
Clear All

We should start a new stupd trend...

Sticker bombing
    Rusted hoods
    Stupid amounts of negative camber
    Bike racks
    Dangling stuffed animals from a tow hook

Stuff like that. Someone started it, and it got big. Real big.

We should intentionally start some idiotic trend and see if we can make it spread through the import tuning community.

Any ideas?

That sounds great. It prob would spread like crazy. Here is a couple ideas:

Draw with Sharpie markers circling or pointing to any dents, rust etc.
    Make signs that could be placed near the hood that says "please don't look in here".
    Stupid long bullet shaped lug nuts or razor blade edge looking lug nuts.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

lets bring long exhaust tips back

Comment

Label maker + trunk

I put 'THE GAME' on my license plate in the corner where the little sticker goes, was considering a larger one across the trunk that says "my way.. get out of it"

I think label maker stuff could catch on, where I live people are going wild on those family stickers

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

How about proper maintenance, fixed rust, decent performing engines, super quiet exhausts and safe driving habits? Could those catch on?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

i can't think of anything, but then again I'm up north where your trends 5 years ago are just catching on here :P
            But it would be cool if you could only apply it to a cb7.

Comment

The trick to something like this is it has to be relatively inexpensive, and easy enough that even newcomers to the auto scene can do it.

Along these lines, I can think of... nothing
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                How about proper maintenance, fixed rust, decent performing engines, super quiet exhausts and safe driving habits? Could those catch on?
                But how will I afford my 0 offset wheels? The rust helps me gain clearance on the rear fenders!

How about properly rewired headlights to minimize voltage drop on a well made 55w bulb properly aimed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  That has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard! Who the hell wants to do THAT?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    That has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard! Who the hell wants to do THAT?
                    WATCH THE FLAMING....

Ass wipe.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Home appliance stickers on boring cars like Toyota Camrys etc. Discreetly stick a little Maytag emblem on it or something.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        Home appliance stickers on boring cars like Toyota Camrys etc. Discreetly stick a little Maytag emblem on it or something.
                        I like that!

Comment

Airbrushed designs on your sidewall.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                            Airbrushed designs on your sidewall.
                            cant see them while driving.

POV LEDs on the other hand..

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Make cardboard hood scoops, lips etc.

I knew a person that had the ultimate sleeper disguised as a rust bucket. He took a price of cardboard and cut it to the shape of sharks teeth and put it in place of his grill.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Working...
                              X