DIY Rear Glass Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Rear Glass Replacement

Some things still surprise me. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/s...ationFlag=true

wow dude, that is NOT what I expected to see after clicking on this title.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

"willing to drop price to cover costs of windshields"

Seriously, price is not lowered already for that.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

put it out of its misery.

I bet this guy worked on it

or maybe this wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          wow dude, that is NOT what I expected to see after clicking on this title.
          Not what I expected to see when browsing Kijiji either haha. I almost want to buy it just to haul it over to the wrecker and put this car out of it's own misery.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
            I bet this guy worked on it
            WCC's Pimp My Ride phase was a bit of a joke, but the quality of work has always seemed to be there. They just used their powers for evil in that dark period of their history. If you ever saw their later shows, Inside West Coast Customs and that other one that was pretty much the same under a different name, they did some excellent work for high-end clients.

This just looks like many broke people on the road who can't afford the proper replacement, so they cover it up with tape or plastic. This guy was just creative enough to make it sturdy so it didn't tear itself apart a mile down the road.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              WCC's Pimp My Ride phase was a bit of a joke, but the quality of work has always seemed to be there. They just used their powers for evil in that dark period of their history. If you ever saw their later shows, Inside West Coast Customs and that other one that was pretty much the same under a different name, they did some excellent work for high-end clients.

This just looks like many broke people on the road who can't afford the proper replacement, so they cover it up with tape or plastic. This guy was just creative enough to make it sturdy so it didn't tear itself apart a mile down the road.
              We watched that show for a while in our house, I really enjoyed it. Never watched pimp my ride though.

Comment

Probly saw every episode of pimp my ride because x to the z was hilarious. In their spirit I recommend removing the trunk lid as well and installing a jacuzzi/swim up bar in the back. "Sponsored by Jacuzzi."
                The worst part of pimp my ride was all that sponsored equipment means your car was possessed by the manufacturer to tour car shows likely cross country for who knows how long.
                ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Working...
                X