Comment

dunno if strut bars or motor mounts will make it....its cuttin it close

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
        7 Days To Go...hope I Get My Stupid Iacv Fixed!!!!!!
        I got a spare iacv thats already been cleaned, let me know if you need it. One bajillion dollars!!!
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
          dunno if strut bars or motor mounts will make it....its cuttin it close
          If they come in doesnt take more than half a day to do it =D.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
            I got a spare iacv thats already been cleaned, let me know if you need it. One bajillion dollars!!!
            well, I took my upper half of the intake (plenium or whatever) off the h23a vtec because it has a weird ass racv/iacv and caint find one anywhere (it went out I guess)...so john gave me a spare h23 upper half intake so right now I am in process of swapping the upper intake because it has a normal iacv...which I should have done during the swap.
            LOL Well, I'ma use the one off my f22 if it fits...which it should but I donnu...then Ima have to figure out where my plug went for that f22 iacv...I keeped the obd2 plug off the h23a...stupid me lol

NICE OFFER THOUGH LOL
            Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 06-14-2009, 02:28 AM.

Comment

F22 IACV should fit. That part of the harness should NOT have been modified. The h22 is the same as the f22 one. The h23vtec one should be the same also. Before you reinstall everything open up the flap of the FITV on the TB and tighten that thing down. Its a bitch to do after you put it in the car. Just sayin.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                F22 IACV should fit. That part of the harness should NOT have been modified. The h22 is the same as the f22 one. The h23vtec one should be the same also. Before you reinstall everything open up the flap of the FITV on the TB and tighten that thing down. Its a bitch to do after you put it in the car. Just sayin.
                yeah I know, I should have left the plug alone but if I find my old one it wont be hard to reinstall it...

I am just worried about finding gaskets for this now...I called o'reilly but I think they just have the gasket thats between the intake and the head...idk

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                  yeah I know, I should have left the plug alone but if I find my old one it wont be hard to reinstall it...

I am just worried about finding gaskets for this now...I called o'reilly but I think they just have the gasket thats between the intake and the head...idk
                  they do have that gasket i bought one b4. it only comes with the intake manifold gasket.

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                    they do have that gasket i bought one b4. it only comes with the intake manifold gasket.
                    YUP found it...

I should have this done before the deadline (20th)

Comment

Add two more San Antonio CBs. A coupe and a sedan. Just met them tonight. They don't have SNs, but rock the CB7Tuner.com logos on their CBs!!!

This will be by far the biggest Texas CB meet ever.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
                        Add two more San Antonio CBs. A coupe and a sedan. Just met them tonight. They don't have SNs, but rock the CB7Tuner.com logos on their CBs!!!

This will be by far the biggest Texas CB meet ever.
                        F'ing WWWWOOOOWWW!!!!!!

thats funny...sooo...who's gonna reserve are dam section???

Comment

The dam is huge. No need to reserve anywhere.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

The last one at the dam was pretty big. 20 cars at least. Hoping Ill be able to make it. Cars still making funny noises, but I think its just the 18 year old cat crying about the H22 it was never meant to clean up after.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Not sure if I'll be able to make it now. New work schedule is going to make it tough.
                              2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
                              1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
                              1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
                              1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
                              1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
                              1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
                              1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

doesnt look like i will have my headlights fixed before the meet cant find a car to swap them with if any one can find me a setof 90-91 headlights with all mounting bracket please let me know, its bad enough i will be rolling in with haildamaged car but the headlights and hood are all fucked up
                                Last edited by baracuda; 06-15-2009, 11:09 AM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                                X