No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New craftsman set I got the other day minus the 12mm wrench that is still hidden somewhere in my girlfriend's engine bay lol.

Skunk2 dual bend for the del sol

Skunk2 440g knob also for the del sol

Energy Suspension shift linkage bushings to go with the rest for the del sol
    Last edited by Brandoncb7; 11-27-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I've got the Craftsman pass thru socket set, LOVE it. The ONLY complaint I have is, the extensions aren't long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
        I've got the Craftsman pass thru socket set, LOVE it. The ONLY complaint I have is, the extensions aren't long enough.
        Are you talking about the max access ones? If so I almost got that one but something told me not to for some reason. I kind of just wanted wrenches and the sockets.

Comment

Got that same kit as u do with the cfraftsman 9in1 deal. Just my rachets r seperate.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

finally scrimped and saved, now i'm in love:

it now joins the family:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
              Are you talking about the max access ones? If so I almost got that one but something told me not to for some reason. I kind of just wanted wrenches and the sockets.
              Yeah, the Max Access ones. I absolutely love them. No more having to hunt for a deep socket. Those will fit on just about any nut or bolt made. And they have an adapter so you can use a regular extension/socket on the ratchet. I carry em with me everywhere I go

Comment

Recaro Ideal LS-C seats

And just ordered one of these yesterday

Comment

That seat on the left looks like straight ass, no offense

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                  BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                  Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                  CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

X2 y did u get them? Rarfe or smething?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      X2 y did u get them? Rarfe or smething?
                      Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
                      That seat on the left looks like straight ass, no offense
                      yup, theyre recaros from the 70s-80s. relatively hard to find. the passenger seat needs some love, but it just needs fabric. the driver side has no tears, and all the bolsters and cushions are firm and in good condition on both seats.

most of the odd look to it is filth. theres a lot of animal hair and some dirt on them. im going to go through and clean them up real good, and get the passenger seat pad patched, and see if i need to get the leg extension on the passenger side patched after i clean it up real good.

i may get them reupholstered but if i do that, i'll probably have to change the spectrum fabric to recaro's grey fabric because the orange is nearly impossible to find.

i got the pair for less than most single above average - good condition seats, so pretty sure i did ok.

on another note, these are some of the most comfortable seats you'll ever sit in.

edit:

Heres the original brochure for the "LS" model ideals lol

Last edited by Hopeless; 11-27-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I would personally just patch it with some plaid that matched into the color scheme of the seats. that's because I have plaid door panels. But maybe you could do something like that, use a fabric that matches something else in your interior so it makes it more a part of your car all together.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                          I would personally just patch it with some plaid that matched into the color scheme of the seats. that's because I have plaid door panels. But maybe you could do something like that, use a fabric that matches something else in your interior so it makes it more a part of your car all together.
                          Thats pretty much the plan for now

Comment

Nice purchases there Hopeless! I always thought those seats were pretty cool.

Comment

Were u the guy who bought the other wooden style steering wheel.???

This is wat I got today. O2 socket.

By Oem company.

Comment

i just used an open end wrench

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes