No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found an Ody!!! I also got the tool bag, as well as the propane torch, ball joint remover, and now-broken center punches within, a couple days ago - the former two proving extremely useful today. Though you'll notice there's an axle attached to one of the knuckles... I couldn't get it off. But they didn't charge me for it. $47.52 for both knuckles with hubs (a place I went to yesterday wanted $40 per side!).
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-03-2013, 11:37 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Getting ready to fix my crystal clear sonars

Found these in Malaysia, talked him down from 180 to 125..shipping was a rape at 70$ ah well. Theyll look dope on my new LX
      Last edited by illinois_erik; 01-03-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't say my latest "purchase", but the most recent item I've had shipped to me! Can you believe the wait. And FYI, Progress literally just finished making a run of these so they are back on the market!

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

damn! That's a long wait time, even just paid to shipping.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

-Will

Comment

100 bucks for these.. not bad considering I scrapped my SE alloys for 66 bucks when I was hard up *SMH*

And now ball joints will be so much easier..

Comment

I loaded about 150 XTDs and bought 500 flats for my XD-M .40, 40 .338 Lapua rounds for my Savage 110FCP HS-Precision, and 525 .22LR rounds for my Marlin M70.

The Lapua rounds were spendy at around 4.50 a round and I even bought the cheap ones.

Comment

Type 2 Legend Coupe lip.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I've decided to go ahead and replace it:

And while doing my rear rotors, one of the pins got stuck. Now I need new boots.
                    They look right, but the box has me worried.
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

gotta love thrift stores: Ferrari Puma's and a Honda directors chair in Honda racing colors (well, before the colors faded )

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Not a purchase, but a freakin' $400 rental!
                        Cadillac CTS4 (low end model). 2012 or 2013, not sure. Slow as balls, seats are flat and hard... but otherwise, it's a beautiful car. Makes me seriously want to consider upgrading to a new CTS-V.
                        Not trying to thread jack? But when did Deev get a CTS V? Or is that not his?

My latest purchase.
                        iPhone 4 8gb
                        Last edited by jhoff; 01-08-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Got it this past July.

My most recent purchase was $65 in gas to fill the damn thing up...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Got it this past July.

My most recent purchase was $65 in gas to fill the damn thing up...
                            Lol awesome. I like the new CTS V, but IMO, I think the one you have is more raw.

Comment

My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                                Nice man! I'm too cheap for that. I like my XD-M and it has yet to fail me. Next handgun I pick up will be good 1911.

In the mail for me is a Savage .388 Lapua

I ran out of money for optics so I ended up buying a Konus M-30

I want to mount a Nightforce on it so that will hopefully happen this summer.

It will be held up by a Harris S bipod

All get a pic when it all shows up and put together.

Then I just hooked this up today NetGear N900

It runs extremely well!

Comment

Working...
                                X