No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a purchase but my boss got me a sks and also gave me a bonus.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
      guess I'd better post this

2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Premium

traded my 06 impreza 2.5i on it plus 2k down, its my first brand new car, and my first car I financed solo

How much did you pay?
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

just under 30,500, I didn't even haggle with them lol, well it was more like 32,500, I put 2k down

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Thats not bad, We had to haggle the fuck out of our Outback that we bought.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yall have any plans of upgrading the bushings? i just bought some kartboy bushings (shifter, rear subframe and transmission cross member)

all the wrx bushings fit the forester lol

oh and a SS clutch line
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I got this used for $100. I figured I couldnt go wrong.

Comment

MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I love this medieval fantasy stuff, and Feist is a fucking genius with the characters he's created. He's written several small series of 3 or 4 books each, but the 30 or so total books he's written (excluding one that's completely different) are all basically the same continuing story. This is the 17th I've picked up.

Got into this series before I had known about the TV show (which I still haven't seen). Another amazing story.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

the components to my car rig, brings my collection of Manfrotto grip gear to 9 SuperClamps (8 pictured), three 6" Avenger suction cups w/ swivels, and a Magic Arm with camera mount. I got a SCREAMING deal on all of it. together it all adds up to around $500 in gear but i paid less than half of that, including a very workable 16 foot boom, still all extremely close to brand new! now I just need to get some foam for the hardcase I picked up at goodwill.
                    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-29-2012, 04:31 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                      Got the white. The only difference is it doesn't come with the wifi remote and the stil image resolution is 5 mega pixels instead of like 12 on the most expensive one. But if I want a picture I can just take a screen shot from the video.
                      the 5mp photo will still be higher res than the 1080p video... just fyi.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Really? Huh... Good to know.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

A 4 set of the locks and 3 more sets of the short lugs.

Comment

Not my photo, I'm not taking it out of the package. Saw this RX-7 Hot Wheels at work and had to have it. I'm already a sucker for the Ferraris, but I'm becoming as enthusiastic for old school Japanese cars. It actually says "JDM Legends" on the side. Awesome.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I can never keep them in the box

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                                the 5mp photo will still be higher res than the 1080p video... just fyi.
                                Just an FYI: higher resolution doesn't necessarily mean higher image quality. The sensor used to capture the photo and the video is still the same. The exposure and post-processing from the sensor probably changes quite a bit though. The thing that makes recording video hard is the bandwidth and processing that is necessary to do so. Even at 1080p (~2 MP if you want to be naive), encoding the frames into usable video at any sort of frequency (framerate) takes a lot of processing power, and unless you paid for that high powered processor, you're going to have to make sacrifices elsewhere, and that's most likely going to be in the image/noise/grain reduction pipeline, meaning your image quality will suffer (when compared to a 5MP image reduced to 1920x1080). Just a heads up is all; I wouldn't let it bother you!

Take a still video at 1080p and compare a frame of it to a still shot taken under the same conditions. I'd be curious to see the results if you do, actually!

Comment

Working...
                                X