almostJDM : 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
    The stock tires are summer-only still correct? Dunlop SP something something.

The 05-07 BBS will clear the 08+ brakes, so any 5x114.3 winter tire package that will fit an STi will work, you don't need to worry about keeping 18" wheels on it. Just remember the 2004 STi was 5x100.
    yeah I am going to be getting some 05+ sti wheels and winter tires for next year, I know tons about imprezas now that I've owned one fore 6+ years, and have been pretty much non-stop researching them since I bought the car, because I was planning on swapping in a jdm EJ207 from either a V8 or V9 sti, although I wouldn't mind a V7 ej207 either, just mate it to a V8 or V9 trans, I just wouldn't wanna do the pedal mount modding in order for the cable driven throttle to be used lol

and thanks straight success

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Does the 2.0L rev higher than the 2.5L?

I know the JDM markets never got the 2.5L STi, but they still had the same power ratings as the USDM motors.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
        Does the 2.0L rev higher than the 2.5L?

I know the JDM markets never got the 2.5L STi, but they still had the same power ratings as the USDM motors.
        yeah they rev to 8k instead of 7K, and less like the newer sti's my redline is 6750, plus their engines are smoother then ours, and have better flowing heads

1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Time to get rid of this ugly chrome

This is about as far as I got since I started on it kinda late as I was working on the CB first but ran out of gas for the welder and the welding store was closed already, so in the am ill take my friends car and replace the bottle then finish my lights up and start again on the CB.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread

Comment

Lights are looking good, are you running rotella in this thing now?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
            Wimp go low or go home haha
            Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
            Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Nice.
              1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                Lights are looking good, are you running rotella in this thing now?
                Yeah, have since day 1

Also ill have more photos up tomorrow of my headlight job, this is part 1 or 2, just waiting on my pieces to arrive next week.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

Oh! Didn't know that, I just recently switch to it car seems to run a little smoother with it.
                  Can't wait to see the finished headlights, in for pics

Comment

Finished the lights here the photos for your viewing pleasure lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

I like it, gives it a more aggressive look. I need to do mine on my wrx!

Comment

Thanks and I totally agree it looks mean rolling down the road now, heres a shot my friend took yesterday.

now I just need more low, and different wheels...oh and fogs, I am also planning in the near future to do a projector retrofit on the highs now that I've completely blacked out the lights, should look exactly like this when done, and will cost around $300 from theretrofitsource.com.

I am going to Fallow the thread of the owner of this burple WRX, so I am getting Morimoto Bi-Xenon Mini H1 6.0 Projectors, Iris shrouds, and Morimito 3five ballasts, can't wait to start on it, I wont be doing the red tint though
                        Last edited by almostJDM; 06-07-2013, 01:42 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

I like the retrofitted highs, looks almost stock actually. Wonder how the light output is with the h1's? Would the d2s one fit in there, they have an amazing cutoff and output?
                          Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                            I like the retrofitted highs, looks almost stock actually. Wonder how the light output is with the h1's? Would the d2s one fit in there, they have an amazing cutoff and output?
                            Keep up the good work
                            actually the light output is really good, so is the cutoff

here's the burple's owners retrofit thread

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/exteri...-retrofit.html

Lows

highs

Comparison
                            Last edited by almostJDM; 06-08-2013, 08:58 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

I forgot to post this also

Partial debadge

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

I like the black house you did, the de chroming looks tits

Also, I see you have some future tuning. Have you thought about doing an E-85 tune?
                                And X2 on the rotella T6 oil. It's probably the best oil you can put in a turbo subi.

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                                BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                                Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                                CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X