Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!! Official "08 SPRING MEET" brainstorming thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this is all set at least date wise for april 19th i should be able to make it

im excited i finally get to make it to a meet lol

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
      Then go up to Hood for some boarding sunday!
      I think my girlfriend wanted to come along. Got an extra bed?
      Sure She can sleep on top of you! jajaja

WE got a blow up air mattress...
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

^^^

that works!
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Har har har har
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

This sounds to be a hell of a meet when it's all said and done. I can't wait.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

got april 19th off ill be there this time. so are you guys lookin at meet around 9? i just have to start figuring out when im gonna leave spokane to make it over

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

if we go through battle ground and up to mt. st. helens you guys can just follow me! i've driven that road a million times and know all the good corners hehehe....its because i live in battle ground :P

I like the meet in kelso idea but we'd have to come back down to battle ground and go up to helens through BG...is there a scenic route the northern WA people could take that ends up in kelso so you guys don't have to drive down I-5?
                Last edited by slammedEX; 02-28-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

yeah im lost as hell....

what are the plans now? im not feelin a 2 hour I5 drive... fuck that.

can someone break it down for me................................................ .thnx
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    yeah im lost as hell....
                    x2

Have no clue what we are doing.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                      x2

Have no clue what we are doing.
                      x3 to that lol..

I like the idea of cruising down to oregon but thats just me.. but im up for anything as long as my accord is rolling

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Might not be able to come if it is on April 19th

Comment

why not?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ALright, Joser says google maps is full of shit.

I mapped out a few trips I have done to compare their times to my times. Google maps takes speed limit and traffic into consideration when calculating times.

It does NOT take 7 hours for 318 miles. FUCK that. It took me about 7 hours to get from Seattle to Pullman, WITH about 2 hours of rest in between. I wasn't speeding either. I went about 75-80mph the entire way.

So, the trip Sean planned out should realistically take 6 hours tops.

I say we stick with it.
                            Last edited by d112crzy; 02-29-2008, 01:01 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

6 hours with bullshitting and small stops in between i think.

my house (auburn) to pullman (dorm) when i was in college clocked 304 miles. ive made that trip some 20+ times. id say i averaged 4hours and 45 mins to get there! going 70mph with cruise control.

sure its 313 mile trip planned. its NOT gonna take 7+ hours LOL!! dunno why everyone freaked. be on the road by 830-9am that would put us at 3pm at St. Helens. plus or minus 30 mins or so.

** im not trying to PUSH that plan or anything but i think it would be the MOST fun! whatever you all decide is fine too...im down for whatev**
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I mean there should be a way to get to mt st hellens without taking I5 the whole way.
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X