No announcement yet.

NH-503P-3 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as yours, and i have DRLs too. Chrome on the low beam, yellow background for high beam, and the rest is blacked out. I like yours way better, the halo looks like it was meant to fit in there.

Comment

Time for a new retrofit bro. The projectors I buy have a housing that is fashioned just like a BMW’s. They have a devil eye also. I put in devil eye led’s That can change color or strobe between like 5 different colors. You have to modify the back of the housing for the H4 lock ring to sit in there correctly. Below is the modified setup.

I also hit the lip of the corner lenses with the satin back I use for the main reflector color. Same as anything I do satin black on the headlights. It then matches up with the black surround on the main reflector. I use VHT caliper paint satin black. It is by far the best satin black I have ever sprayed. I highly recommend it for black housing stuff. The satin look it gives is what you would Imagine when you think of a “satin” color. It’s phenomenal. In fact everything I have used by VHT in general has been very nice.

I’m still looking for the perfect silver to match the bottoms of the one piece headlights. I thought it was flat but once you clean it up it’s really a gloss. I’m going to build a set of two piece headlights and do the same silver on the bottom when I find a good match.

5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Every time I check out your thread the car gets better by leaps and bounds. Everything looks great and your attention to detail is notable.

Comment

Damn dude... I visit CB7 after a long slumber and this is what I missed??? Jeez much respect for your awesome finds! Like the Mc-Rib thing u got goin on lol. Also loving the Si-T bumper lamp conversion.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
          JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
          1994 Prelude V-Tec
          1999 CL 3.0
          2000 Prelude
          2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
          1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
          1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
          1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

bump for a sweet build and really clean ride!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Looking at his instagram, there should be posts about the DCC install coming soon!
              http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Ya... u have done more unique shit to your cb7 than any other i can think of. Are you fusing on drivers side foot well for all new devices ?

Comment

Awesome build! Perfect mods to go with the coupe and any other CBs. You need to update your mods list! Haha I'm sure it will be a full page length haha

Comment

Thanks for the kind words gents.
                    Well I haven’t posted in a while but I’ve definitely been busy. First getting my H22 ready. The wiring from the ecu out to the rest of the plugs for the engine harness are done. It’s just about ready to throw in pending misc. items and the trans I want to use.

The digital climate control is completely built and wired. It works. Here is the dash modified for both the sunlight sensor for the auto headlights and the dcc sunlight sensor.

Here is the dcc mocked up for some wiring lengths.

Here is the nifty jumper harness I built to make the dash removable with the dcc wired in.

And some sexy jdm cb6 coupe door sills going in also.

Ive spent the last three weekends cleaning up all of the wiring from these experiments. Wiring the dcc including building the components. Creating an extra lighting harness so the lighted window & lock switches come on with the interior lights like it was oem. So much freakin wiring! I just have the rear fog light plug to wire and finish and the S2k clutch install then address the wiring for the map light and microphone cleaned up.....then I can finally put the dash back in. But the biggest hurdles are done electrical wise.
                    Still more projects to come!

~Mark~

Comment

Microphone... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        Microphone... ?
                        Nice work Mark!

I believe the microphone for Bluetooth for his phone.
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Microphone is for the Hands Free Link from the TSX maplight. Or that would be my best guess.
                          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Yes the microphone in the TSX map light. I think the separate hands free Bluetooth link from the TSX is needed to make the voice activation buttons work on the steering wheel. I did however make all the other functions work on the steering wheel with my pioneer stereo with wireless Apple car play. I’m going to pap tomorrow to pull the hands free link.

~Mark~

Comment

Jeez I’ve only seen one tsx in a yard and that was 6-7 years ago
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Beautiful coupe!!!
                                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                My coupe!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X