No announcement yet.

So Canada, what's new with your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my turbo manifold in this week from a member on here =)

slapped it on for the test fit and fits perfectly, just gota hack off the t3 flange and weld a dsm flange to it
    Hold On Not Done Accelerating
    Had One Never Did Again

Comment

Im parting out my 92 EX-R this weekend....anybody who wants any parts let me know....its a 5 speed with standard EX-R shit....make me a reasonable offer and ill take it off for you.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Ive been flat out trying to get my car ready. Got a new windshield put in today and ordered new tires. Put a new rad in yesterday. Few other goodies too

My Member Ride Thread

-Nate

Comment

I ordered the final parts i needed from honda today. Emblems, washer nozzels, hood prop swiwels. Tomorrow I drive back up north and should be able to take it out of the garage for the first time since january!

Comment

I too have my car in storage and am going this weekend to start it up and take it for a drive I got new HID kit (high and low beam), in-dash dvd player to install, new dash to install, new pedals and lip on the way. Game On!

Comment

Bringing this thread back for some sad news. My new CB was hit in a parking lot a couple weeks back. The passenger side 1/4 panel is pretty scuffed and scratched, and there's a nice dent right in the middle of the fender. So much for being one of the cleanest....
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

got a bad ground today...cant find it right now...to lazy

A & A Auto Service
                Pro-Spec
                TorontoJDM
                "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

alternator B+ was loose...fixed that bitch up, and got some gas

A & A Auto Service
                  Pro-Spec
                  TorontoJDM

Comment

I fixed my foglights, and installed hid's in them. They look awesome, and aren't blinding!
                    Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
                      i Fixed My Foglights, And Installed Hid's In Them. They Look Awesome, And Aren't Blinding!
                      3000k?
                      Current:
                      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                        3000k?
                        Nah, 4300
                        Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Visability is nice.
                          You should make a full member ride thread man your lights in your sig look really bright.
                          Current:
                          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

on my third chip...idle issues....lets give it one more try boys...lovin the 4200 x over tho

A & A Auto Service
                            Pro-Spec
                            TorontoJDM

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
                              on my third chip...idle issues....lets give it one more try boys...lovin the 4200 x over tho
                              replace your throttle body, its might be your tps, cause i remember telling you my idle issue last time and you said yours is similar, if your driving and you shift to neutral and your idle is stuck at 1500 till you come to a complete stop your tps isn't adjusted properly, ended up replacing mines and not i idle like a dream no cels, pulling strong daily. 4200 cross over is low man still riding the secondary lobes lol iab's don't even open till 4600....

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
                              4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
                              yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
                              1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
                              1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
                                replace your throttle body, its might be your tps, cause i remember telling you my idle issue last time and you said yours is similar, if your driving and you shift to neutral and your idle is stuck at 1500 till you come to a complete stop your tps isn't adjusted properly, ended up replacing mines and not i idle like a dream no cels, pulling strong daily. 4200 cross over is low man still riding the secondary lobes lol iab's don't even open till 4600....
                                this is just a tester chip, not even meant for my motor, Pro-spec just wanted me to try it out see if the idle changes, but the idle surges from 900 - 500 at every light, i think i figured it out tho...ill give it a try and let you boys know

A & A Auto Service
                                Pro-Spec
                                TorontoJDM

Comment

Working...
                                X