No announcement yet.

Forza Motorsports 2 & XBOX LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the demo needed to be bigger tho. more than 1 track at least. or if it HAD to be 1 track, it should have been the test track from forza 1
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i disagree, the track is a new one to the forza lineup, if i wanted to play test track on forza 1, i would play forza 1. the game is a demo, its only the arcade version at that. i think the track is SICK! forza 2 is sposed to be out wensday. ill be on all fucking night.

Member Ride Facebook
      XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
      For Sale Thread

Comment

FORZA IS OUT TODAY. The best buy i work at and wal marts in the area all said they should be on the shelves around 2pm. I'm pickin 2 up, one for me and my homie, employee discount bitches!

I'll see you on the track

Member Ride Facebook
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

the game f'n pwns! i played for 10-11hrs straight

Member Ride Facebook
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

i'm going to go buy it now.
            uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

yesssss another cb7tuner! we all need to add eachother. my crx on there i made last nite (since there is no cb7) is reppin the site down the sides and the license plate.

and you can gift cars, which means you basically just give it someone for free.... but me n my homie last nite were gettin cars (hes edm im jdm markets) so hed send me ones once he finished his races and id send him mine, and the more the car is used the more its worth... sooo... we are doubling the rate at which our cars build. then when we finish the races we need it for we send it back. the game is tight. im fuckin in love with it. i cant wait to get home from my date tonight with this chick so i can play.

Member Ride Facebook
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

I got FORZA 2 yestarday and it's sweet as hell. Of course I started out with a CRX, because I have one . But anyways, yea I have made it pretty far, I won 2 ITR's within the first two hours I started playing it. I haven't tryed XBOX live yet. This game is the best racing game by far.

My XBOX SN: CIMAG

Comment

ill be on around 10 tonight if anyones down for some online racing. i wanna do some races with people i know so we can actually make some fn money. like if we do 10 laps on the oval with 8 people winner takes a gang of money.... if we each take turns winning. we all get paid. anyone interested can add my boy tim too... his names HighBatman and im Ur Done SRH (what a shock i know)

Member Ride Facebook
                  SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                  For Sale Thread

Comment

I am going to see if I can get on tonight too. If I get back from work soon enough......

Comment

I have it...but I'm still getting used to it, and I don't currently have my Xbox live hooked up, nor do I have any of the paid memberships.

Right now I've got 4 cars in various stages of building, and a ton of random championship cars.

One thing I've learned in this game is if you shut off the Stability and Traction Control, you really can't go nuts with the power.

I had the C5R drivetrain in the 69 Camaro SS and it won't even stay on the track.

I had to depower my turbo K20 CRX to keep it on the track, and I had to turn on the TCS for the 914 I have.

My 06 STI is almost right where I want it to be though. I'm going to fine tune them and see what I can't do before building up some new cars.

Comment

im fast approaching level 30, and am currently taking a break in the middle of an endurance race.
                        this game is awesome.
                        add me to your friend's lists good sirs.
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Hey,

I picked up Forza 2 today. My gamertag is pax217, although I am rarely on.

Thanks,
                          Colin
                          Seattle, WA

Comment

I got the game on release day.

My beater RX-7

Last edited by action bastard; 06-01-2007, 08:04 AM.

Comment

wow this is a good thread. i'll be on tonight adding more names. wewt.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

im glad i started this thread. did you guys know you can swap a RWD s2k motor into the crx which then makes it rear wheel drive. i was playin around with it last night trying to make it a drift car, but i was too tired and decided f it and im selling it in the auction house, bid is 50gs buyout is 80gs. the bidding ends at 230 today (saturday). im going to take a shower and then add everyones names who have posted so far.

and as far as traction contral and stability, that shit is whack. this game is all about class racing and tuning. you have to tune otherwise you might as well play need for speed carbon or something lol. if you need help tuning i can always give pointers. you can also check out forzacentral.com its a forum for the game.

Member Ride Facebook
                                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                                For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X