No announcement yet.

Nova Scotia Lounge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So heres a little story for everyone, my girlfriend stays in port hawksbury, so other day we where going down the street where she lives and a block from her apartment there was a 91/92 accord dx, i hit the brakes turned around and went to look at it, it was from Massachusetts it was a light blue like function>form car. 4 door dx with, i repeat "WITH" no rust, had a thule roof rack and auto seat belts, i believe thats what they are called and a set of 16's painted black, i didn't bother to jump out and look inside the car especially since it wasn't for sale, so after that it sat there for a week as i prayed it be for sale, but it ended up leaving, but my god what a beautiful car.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
      So heres a little story for everyone, my girlfriend stays in port hawksbury, so other day we where going down the street where she lives and a block from her apartment there was a 91/92 accord dx, i hit the brakes turned around and went to look at it, it was from Massachusetts it was a light blue like function>form car. 4 door dx with, i repeat "WITH" no rust, had a thule roof rack and auto seat belts, i believe thats what they are called and a set of 16's painted black, i didn't bother to jump out and look inside the car especially since it wasn't for sale, so after that it sat there for a week as i prayed it be for sale, but it ended up leaving, but my god what a beautiful car.
      no pics

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        no pics
        I wish i had of....

Comment

I have seen a couple of four doors around cumberland county, all in imaculate shape. They are all peoples daily drivers, not toys like we treat them. But treated properly like we treat em There is a nice 92 4door in the cumberland honda show room in amherst. 983k on it shows a very tiny bit of age. It was serviced at cumberland honda until the man traded it in. Although he has nothing on million mile joe, over 1 million miles, thats like 1.6 million k, he got a new 2012 Accord did all the work to his old accord himself, origonal motor and tranny changed his fluids right on the button and kept everything else up.
          My work in progress!

Comment

Just wanted to say that last weekend of august is the 25th(sat) and 26th(sun) are we all up to meet in truro? On one of these 2 days, I myself would prefer sunday, just cause that is the most laid back day, we also need a spot to actually all meet together in truro, I was thinking myself maybe not exactly in truro we meet but where the big statue is of the native american, as for a time I thought 1pm, these are just my idea's, but if we really wanna go ahead with this we gotta do it, also just saying if this meet happens if anyone needs parts or interested in anything let me know, cause I will be bringing parts that I hope to get rid of at small prices lol

Comment

I'm game for that sunday, where is the big native american statue haha
              My work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
                I'm game for that sunday, where is the big native american statue haha
                lol, the huge statue that looked like he was stroking it (until they changed it) It's where the Irving/Tims/Movie Theater/A&W/, and hotels are. Exit 13A. I would sit there for hours sometimes and watch cool cars drive by...

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=truro&...cotia&t=m&z=15

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  lol, the huge statue that looked like he was stroking it (until they changed it) It's where the Irving/Tims/Movie Theater/A&W/, and hotels are. Exit 13A. I would sit there for hours sometimes and watch cool cars drive by...

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=truro&...cotia&t=m&z=15
                  What about you raff, you in lol, yeah if everyone agrees with this and it happens, i'm cancelling my cabit trail run this year haah...

Comment

I know where you talking about now, haha I remember that being on the news
                    My work in progress!

Comment

What about you raff, you in lol, yeah if everyone agrees with this and it happens, i'm cancelling my cabit trail run this year haah...
                      I have some $ to save up to renew the plates on the car, but other than this; I am in!

Comment

Yea no doubt i will be too, we gotta get more ppl tho, if only 4 of us, i dunno, i'd like too see at least 6 cb7's, ivee been talkin to a guy who has a wagon in hali, but he said he couldn't make it

Comment

Yea no doubt i will be too, we gotta get more ppl tho, if only 4 of us, i dunno, i'd like too see at least 6 cb7's, ivee been talkin to a guy who has a wagon in hali, but he said he couldn't make it
                          I had the same "2nd thought" the other day too. That someone wouldn't be able to make it and then its just 2 or 3 of us. And well dam, if its just you and I then there's no point in driving to Truro , haha.

So I guess we need 100% confirmations on this meet.

Comment

Well, I just found out that I won't be sent away for work... This means I'll be there

I guess that only makes 4 of us, assuming everyone can make it. I don't know any other CB owners though... Are there any NS members who are unaware of this thread and our meet plan?
                            Last edited by RustyBucket; 08-15-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

lol i kno we are tryin to make this a cb meet, but i wouldn't cry over seeing a few civics or preludes lol

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
                                Well, I just found out that I won't be sent away for work... This means I'll be there

I guess that only makes 4 of us, assuming everyone can make it. I don't know any other CB owners though... Are there any NS members who are unaware of this thread and our meet plan?
                                I'll take a look around...

lol i kno we are tryin to make this a cb meet, but i wouldn't cry over seeing a few civics or preludes lol
                                not a bad idea..

Comment

Working...
                                X