Nova Scotia Lounge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    I'm in. I got my plates renewed today and got my spark plug upper gaskets seals too.
    lol wanna pre meet before the meet? my gf will be coming, and she probably sume rollling shots on the way to truro....

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
      lol wanna pre meet before the meet? my gf will be coming, and she probably sume rollling shots on the way to truro....
      for sure, we can meet on James St. or somewhere. Not sure if my girl is coming or not. She's not really into cars...., at all, and my car is too loud and hot for her (so she says) *shrugs*
      If she does come though I'll get her to take rolling shots of your car too. ps - wash your car this time :P

Comment

for sure, we can meet on James St. or somewhere. Not sure if my girl is coming or not. She's not really into cars...., at all, and my car is too loud and hot for her (so she says) *shrugs*
        If she does come though I'll get her to take rolling shots of your car too. ps - wash your car this time :P
        lol will do umm wat time?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
          lol will do umm wat time?
          Well were meeting in Truro at 1pm, and it takes 1 hour 30min to get there from here (according to google). So we'll meet in town at 11am if that's ok with ya.

If you wanna change all these times, now's the time

ps - how'd your alignment go?

Comment

Well were meeting in Truro at 1pm, and it takes 1 hour 30min to get there from here (according to google). So we'll meet in town at 11am if that's ok with ya.

If you wanna change all these times, now's the time

ps - how'd your alignment go?
            i cancelled it, waiting on sumething else, deal 11am at james st...

Comment

just throwing this out there now, i just somehow managed to get a 24hr flu, if this prolongs till sunday morning, i will not be making it, but i'll give you all an update by sat night, of course, it would have to come this weekend.

Comment

disregard last msg, flu is gone and i'll be making it

Comment

Sweet. Any thoughts on a meeting spot exactly in Truro for that exit? There's Tims/Irving, the Theatre, and Subway. The gas station and Tims area can sometimes be packed. Usually there's a huge area open somewhere in the theatre parking lot.

1990[H]Accordex, I'll see u on James, prob arena area drinking a coffee...

Comment

Sweet. Any thoughts on a meeting spot exactly in Truro for that exit? There's Tims/Irving, the Theatre, and Subway. The gas station and Tims area can sometimes be packed. Usually there's a huge area open somewhere in the theatre parking lot.

1990[H]Accordex, I'll see u on James, prob arena area drinking a coffee...
                    haha ight

Comment

Alright so I guess we'll wing thing. We'll meet in Truro off exit 13A somewhere. I'd pick a spot but its not that hard to spot someone :P

Comment

Alright so I guess we'll wing thing. We'll meet in Truro off exit 13A somewhere. I'd pick a spot but its not that hard to spot someone :P
                        To make sure we're looking for the right people, Will the CBs that we have there tomorrow be the same ones as in our sigs?

Mine will be

I'm off to the Rubber Duck this afternoon and getting 'er all nice and shiny tor tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
                          To make sure we're looking for the right people, Will the CBs that we have there tomorrow be the same ones as in our sigs?

Mine will be

I'm off to the Rubber Duck this afternoon and getting 'er all nice and shiny tor tomorrow.
                          Mine will be the same.

Comment

Mine is the same minus the rims, I rockin the stock right now, same red coupe shitty tinted windows haha
                            My work in progress!

Comment

pic's of meet, it was a good time hope to do it again ...

Comment

It was a great meet!

I have pictures uploaded, I'll post 'em here tomorrow.
                                I probably should be in bed by now... The meet was just the last chapter in a great weekend and the only thing keeping me going was caffeine.

Comment

Working...
                                X