Comment

Looks to be in decent shape for 400
      My work in progress!

Comment

You got that for 400?? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
          You got that for 400?? Wow!
          Ya. I was looking for months. Had checked a few out this week. This one was just one that I had on the list. Recently listed, no pictures, eager to sell. Before I got there I was like "eager to sell" ...., "alright, lets see this piece of shit". I had just finished driving to NG to look at a neon for $500 that had a hole large enough to fit my arm in on the passenger side rocker panel.

To my surprise the on this car was....
          - Older gentlemen and wife have a cottage down here, they live out west and only visit in the fall.
          - Was his mothers car who passed away last Dec.
          - Moving back out west in less than a week, decided to sell the car as they don't use it.
          - Price on the ad was $800.

He said to me in the parking lot, "we have no use for it, and we are leaving in a week, make me an offer". So, i couldn't refuse it for 112,000km, even though I hate fords.

Comment

wow thats a steal, 800 bucks for another 38k or problem free driving haha nah might be alot more than that, only things I've seen happen to those cars is rust and paint peeling and that ones doesn't look to have either
            My work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
              wow thats a steal, 800 bucks for another 38k or problem free driving haha nah might be alot more than that, only things I've seen happen to those cars is rust and paint peeling and that ones doesn't look to have either
              Ya. All it needs now is drivers side lower control arm. Funny looking things they are (compared to Honda). But for $400 I don't care. Thinking of ordering these from rockauto, but not sure. I can get two from rockauto for the price of one from napa.

Comment

I've ordered alot from rock auto, never had a single problem with them. The first thing I ordered was a head gasket and when it wa shipped it got bent, simply sent them a message and they sent me a new one at no charge no questions and didn't want the old one back, then a down pipe for my exr and some other parts I forget. Gonna do alot of ordering from them myself this winter, all new rear suspension excluding trailing arms cause they were new last winter. I recommend them to anyone who can wait a bit for parts cause it's sooooooo much cheaper.
                My work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
                  I've ordered alot from rock auto, never had a single problem with them. The first thing I ordered was a head gasket and when it wa shipped it got bent, simply sent them a message and they sent me a new one at no charge no questions and didn't want the old one back, then a down pipe for my exr and some other parts I forget. Gonna do alot of ordering from them myself this winter, all new rear suspension excluding trailing arms cause they were new last winter. I recommend them to anyone who can wait a bit for parts cause it's sooooooo much cheaper.
                  Good to know!

Comment

$1500 for an H22 swapped CD5 out Hammonds Plains way...
                    http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ426209558

Comment

I'd rather have this one and swap it my self......
                      http://novascotia.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...AdIdZ426594348

Never was a big fan of the cd5 look, What I don't understand is it is a US EX-R? I thought they just called it the EX in the US. Good looking coupe, I like the color
                      It's a good thing that I don't have a mitt full of cash, I wouldn't have to mow my lawn anymore cause my yard would be full of CBs!

On another topic my coupe went out to a friends so he can swap in my H22a, F%&$ yeah, I'm pumped! Kaizenspeed finally responded to my e-mails and UPS did an investigation and they lost my manual tensioner conversion, so another one is on the way. My 100$ header made it, it was just that worth 100$. I'm gonna buy a dremel this week end so I can clean up the primaries there is a butt load of blobs of crappy weld around the flange but oh well it was cheap. Anyway hope the fall is treating you all well. With this raging storm and all
                      My work in progress!

Comment

f20b swapped accord forsale in newglasco area, needs a little work back brakes tires and a tune up he says 1600

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...33426503_n.jpg
                        My work in progress!

Comment

Not bad cars, not bad. The fall is treating me nice, the weather is usual fall days with some hot days thrown in there. Makes it nice for working on the car.f

Comment

Yeah I hear ya, phase one has begun. I dropped in to wire in my vtec and knock sensor wires, this is whats done so far, accessories removed exhaust and harness is unhooked, everything is comming out in the morning weather permitting. Where I'm doing this swap at is out side so it kinda been poopy for us lately. Did manage to swap sending unit on my gas tank and weld up my exhaust, this it on my winter beater had to get these done quickly. Can't wait, my worries are the sensors only, barely used anyway so should be a tight motor.
                            My work in progress!

Comment

BAM! Fresh as fack had er runnin today, drove it home with no tps open header ran alright didn't give it too much, got a tps just gotta throw it on on monday and start pulling codes, and tying up the loose ends, power steering and such. Almost finished! just in time to put it in my moms basment for the winter
                              Ah well I'll have all winter to work on her
                              My work in progress!

Comment

Runs like a champ, now I gotta work on the rest of the car
                                My work in progress!

Comment

Working...
                                X