Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hidden treasure in the trunk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden treasure in the trunk!

A few years ago when my fiance's van broke down, I shopped around for a used car and I came across this CB7 coupe. The price was right so I couldn't pass it up. A few years later I married my fiance and we recently welcomed our first baby boy into the family. We decided that she would drive my HHR since its a 4 door vehicle and it would make it easier for her to get the car seat in and out of the car.....and I ended up with the CB7!

So now that the CB7 is my daily driver, I wanted to make sure that the car was all up to date with her maintenance and I also wanted to start to plan out some mods for her as well. I started to clean out her trunk and I discovered a little treasure in there! The previous owner didn't tell me that she had a brand new car bra in the trunk! This isn't one of those cheap aftermarket ones, this is a Honda OEM accessory. I opened up the box, read the directions and slapped it on her.

Score! I felt lucky finding a few bucks in change under my back seat :P

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      Score! I felt lucky finding a few bucks in change under my back seat :P
      Yes sir - Score!

Comment

Very nice score man very nice
        To jdm or not jdm that is the question

Comment

nice score

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by greenhornet614 View Post
            Very nice score man very nice
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
              nice score
              Thanks!

Comment

Now go play the lotto and see wat happens
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Whats the hardware in the plastic bag? I had a bra with the small fender pieces but never installed them. I assume that's what those are for...

You are one lucky guy to say the least! Enjoy it!

Idk if you seen this yet or not but it'll help keep it new for a long time. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...17#post2743817

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! BRAND NEW,NEVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!! INSANE!!! lol!! enjoy man!!!!

Comment

How many years did you not look in the trunk! Holy jebus! Don't leave it on in the rain or parked in direct sunlight, your paint will do funny things.

Comment

score is nice. i had one of these years ago it was the full face mask never used. i ended up sellin it for a couple greenbacks. had all the literature with it.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          Now go play the lotto and see wat happens
                          Sadly I never have any luck playing the Lotto, but I still will continue to play it

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                          Whats the hardware in the plastic bag? I had a bra with the small fender pieces but never installed them. I assume that's what those are for...

You are one lucky guy to say the least! Enjoy it!

Idk if you seen this yet or not but it'll help keep it new for a long time. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...17#post2743817
                          Thanks for sharing that link sir!

Yep, the hardware is for the fender covers of the bra kit, but Im still not sure if I want to slap those on, I think the car looks good with just the hood cover

Originally posted by Agnes93coupe View Post
                          WOW!!!!!!!!!!! BRAND NEW,NEVER USED!!!!!!!!!!!! INSANE!!! lol!! enjoy man!!!!
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                          How many years did you not look in the trunk! Holy jebus! Don't leave it on in the rain or parked in direct sunlight, your paint will do funny things.
                          I honestly didnt really look in the trunk for like 2 or 3 years after we bought the car. The trunk was never really used because my wife just used this car to take her to and from work. She never really used it for anything else.

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                          score is nice. i had one of these years ago it was the full face mask never used. i ended up sellin it for a couple greenbacks. had all the literature with it.
                          Thanks!
                          Last edited by Jarrett; 10-01-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_h
                            Thanks for sharing that link sir!

Yep, the hardware is for the fender covers of the bra kit, but Im still not sure if I want to slap those on, I think the car looks good with just the hood cover
                            No problemo!

Comment

Working...
                            X