Slick_Nine : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^

I really wish I knew the color of my car, but since it has been repainted I don't know if this is even a factory color. It does have some blue and green along with some sparkle to it. I'll try looking for the receipt the original owner gave me. I would go with 55's. I am free during the week, but really broke hahaha. I'll try to get something going.
    ]

Comment

wanna go to the junkyard? so u think 55s ill be able to tuck or whatever? i kinda like 60s since i had them before but i dont want tires that are too fat cuz its not hellaflush lol.. but yeah text me on my ipod bro..
      MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
      1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
      1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
        I really wish I knew the color of my car, but since it has been repainted I don't know if this is even a factory color. It does have some blue and green along with some sparkle to it. I'll try looking for the receipt the original owner gave me. I would go with 55's. I am free during the week, but really broke hahaha. I'll try to get something going.
        Have you checked the side of your driver side door? It should have the color code.
        Raceline USA

Comment

Looks great dude! I really like the rear lip, and love the flushmount! I might have to copy ur setup keep it up! Black coupes rule!
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
            Looks great dude! I really like the rear lip, and love the flushmount! I might have to copy ur setup keep it up! Black coupes rule!
            Hahaha Thanks dude, but if anything I am trying to copy your setup! I envy your lip kit, wheel fitment, and motor work so much lol.
            ]

Comment

hey bro it was nice kickin with u bro and going on our little photoshoot lol and kickin it at your pad bro
              MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
              1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
              1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

your cb7 is so clean and has very nice wheels that set off the drop
                92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

I've said it once and i'll say it again and again! Dude your car is simply amazing
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

i thought abouting doing the red on the taillights and are your side moldings starting to look old like sand paper texture im trying to figure out how to get them to be smooth again

Comment

Man haven't been on here for quite some time. No new pictures to post of the car, but I finally got tired of the cd5 rear lip so I took it off until I find a better way to make it look good. Also wired up some ES300 fog lights (not the projector ones). However, I am 'bleh' and 'hmm' on the way they fit and aim because I can't get them to aim higher, so it's just for looks and have no function lol. I might try the projector ones soon.

On a BRIGHTER note (corny pun), I did manage to pick this lip up today at the junkyard. Not sure who makes it, but it was on a Prelude. The entire car had a body kit made of fiberglass except for the front lip, which was very flexible. Took it off, tried it on a CB7 laying around, and it almost fit perfect. It's about a little over half an inch long on each side, but it was $12; A small price to pay IMO.

The front most part of the lip is as thick as the popular Legend lip. The center piece that runs inward fits the center opening of the '93 bumper dead on and the high sides rest right under the bumper black trim. Going to clean it up and see where this project goes. Later!!!
                      ]

Comment

Hell of a find at the JY man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

crazy lookin' lip! would love to see it on
                          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

the rims make this car look awesome, props to you sir

Comment

So upon further inspection last night with my friend, we derived that it's actually a rear valance that was flipped and cut to be used as a front lip. Probably something with dual exhaust. Had me fooled, but still going to try it out.

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
                              the rims make this car look awesome, props to you sir
                              Thank you, and I will be polishing them up in the coming weeks.
                              ]

Comment

That sure is an interesting lip!! cant wait to see some mock up pics of it on

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Working...
                                X