Slick_Nine : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    your car looks great! I'm so glad you found my info useful! I think that's the easiest way to do it, did you manage to make your slits well? those CD mudflaps sure do finish off the install well too

jealous of your stance :3 hope you don't mind when i say I look to your car to get inspiration for how I want my car to look. It's just so sleek!

have you thought about the CD rear mudflaps? I took some off at the junkyard and tried em out on the CB bumper, and it looks as though they'll fit like a charm. I'm waiting on garage space and time so i can jack up my rear end and remove my rear lip and replace the CB flaps with the CD rear flaps. They're much more low profile, and would definitely help finish off the flow from the legend lip to the side skirts and finally to the rear, since they look more like spats (Infiniti G35 coupe-ish). IMO, with the CD flaps, the need for a rear lip is no more, since it flows much more smoother into our bumpers than the CB ones.
    Thanks man and yeah I find a lot of your info useful, just need to find the time to do it. For the slits I wasn't really sure what you were talking about until I actually sat there with the cd5 skirt. The first side I did took me some time but once you know the process it's cake. I'll keep an eye out for when you put the rears on, and I'll check them out when I hit the junk yard again.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    CD5 side skirts look awesome. So subtle that I wouldn't have noticed unless I was told.
    Thanks man and yes they are hard to notice but they make a world of a difference in person because they stick out a little. It actually worked well with the EURO vibe I wanted to keep.

Originally posted by Justin123560 View Post
    Its simple but clean. Nothing too fancy just tasteful mods. I love this car. Keep up the good work man

Btw How much did you purchase those wheels for ? Thanks
    Thanks dude, and I paid $500 for those wheels in beat up condition. They were track wheels on someone's 240SX before I got them.

And this happened the following day after I washed the CB. Must have been an eagle or something lol.

]

Comment

holyyy shitssss hahahaha u sure thats from one bird goddamnn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
        holyyy shitssss hahahaha u sure thats from one bird goddamnn!!!
        lolol, white falconzord ivan oozed it up on the rear windshield
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Yooooo,

Just stopping by to pay homage to one of my favorite coupes. I see you still have it looking good minus the BIRD SHIT.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
            Yooooo,

Just stopping by to pay homage to one of my favorite coupes. I see you still have it looking good minus the BIRD SHIT.
            it adds character.

Comment

it adds character.
              Agreed.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

My friend was crusin' around the valley and this CB caught his eye and he sent me a pic haha.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4

Comment

Someone's getting selfish with the parking spots

Comment

My friend was crusin' around the valley and this CB caught his eye and he sent me a pic haha.
                    I am always there! And what does your friend drive? I have seen a dark blue 4dr CB with XXR's around the CSUN area.

Someone's getting selfish with the parking spots
                    I try not to be lol. That lot is car dings galore. I have seen people back into each other and several hit and runs in this lot many times. It's mainly full of raging parents that pick up their kids from the school nearby.
                    ]

Comment

My friend that took the pic of your car in the parking lot drives a bb6. Dude that 4dr CB is my friend haha. His name on here is CBfoME. You should go to the low n slow meets at the northridge mall at the pavillion parking lot every thursday at 9pm.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4

Comment

Those wheels and that stance look perfect!
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

YOU SIR are in my top 10! and your in cali if your ever in Norcal you may see mine somewhere

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                            YOU SIR are in my top 10! and your in cali if your ever in Norcal you may see mine somewhere
                            comeee and see the northside, slick :3 we have cookies --> (. ' -)

Comment

My friend that took the pic of your car in the parking lot drives a bb6. Dude that 4dr CB is my friend haha. His name on here is CBfoME. You should go to the low n slow meets at the northridge mall at the pavillion parking lot every thursday at 9pm.
                              I used to go to that meet when it was on Wednesdays, but after it moved I lost interest because I kept getting pulled over on the way home lol.

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                              Those wheels and that stance look perfect!
                              Thanks man!

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                              That means a lot to me dude thanks. And I have been to Norcal once with this car, but I wasn't as low. Nonetheless I came back with a huge exhaust leak after I stopped by SF Bay. lol

comeee and see the northside, slick :3 we have cookies --> (. ' -)
                              I want cookies! Hopefully one day I can make it to a meet up there and have a vacation as well, but money is tight right now and I need to focus on my goals. I love the landscapes up there; I can cruise all day in morning dew weather.
                              ]

Comment

or 3AM winter fog on Interstate-5 :3 my favorite!

Comment

Working...
                                X