Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Nissan's doing great. I've smoked a few Civics but I baby it(usually ). How's the CB7 doing?
    sweet man!, shes doing alot better with that new fuel filter! if i floor her in first the front tires burn out
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Nice! Hope i don't see snow for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
        sweet man!, shes doing alot better with that new fuel filter! if i floor her in first the front tires burn out
        That's good. My Nissan wont burn out as hard as my old CB7 did but Im not into racing and I plan on doing a few exterior mods, it rides pretty good.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Oh god...not snow!!

new pics look awesome blake, still think it's funny we have the exact same battery.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
            Nice! Hope i don't see snow for a long time.
            Thanks! lucky for me it snows for like 2 hours then goes back to rain and melts it all so i dont have to worry about salt making my rust worse!
            That's good. My Nissan wont burn out as hard as my old CB7 did but Im not into racing and I plan on doing a few exterior mods, it rides pretty good.
            Yeah, as long she rides good looks good and gets awesome gas mileage the less power is not a big deal!
            Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
            Oh god...not snow!!

new pics look awesome blake, still think it's funny we have the exact same battery.
            haha i was like oh yes snow!!!
            Thanks man, that battery is awesome aye? ive been able to play the car radio radio for around 5 hours sometimes more without killing it
            even drove 60 miles on a bad alternator with it
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I miss snow.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                I miss snow.....
                i bet u enjoy driving the cb more then you miss snow
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Yeah, as long she rides good looks good and gets awesome gas mileage the less power is not a big deal!
                  Yeah, the engine is much smaller(less horse power) but it rides great. It's crazy because the window sticker said I would get close to 35 highway miles and I got close to 40 city miles. LOL
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yeah, the engine is much smaller(less horse power) but it rides great. It's crazy because the window sticker said I would get close to 35 highway miles and I got close to 40 city miles. LOL
                    haha better gas mpg FTW! mine gets around 30-35 city 35-38 highway , dunno how it does it but it does
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                      i bet u enjoy driving the cb more then you miss snow
                      damn, you're good.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

damn, you're good.

i did even more work on her today
                        did this(waits 10 hours for upload to finish.........................)

then i eat this

then i started removing the purple pealing tint pics of that when finished!
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Painted items look good sir. Was it hard to paint the door handles? I always wanted to do that on my CB7.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

paint looks good just not feeling the food..

Comment

Painted items look good sir. Was it hard to paint the door handles? I always wanted to do that on my CB7.
                              was pretty easy mask prep paint
                              paint looks good just not feeling the food..
                              thanks! nad orly? i got this on anotha forum

Originally posted by A18A
                              that food looks absolutely delicious, you should open a restaurant or something. would be a good investment imo
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

was pretty easy mask prep paint
                                Cool, you should do the moldings and sideskirt/lips too.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X