Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back with more car pics haha
    like i said ill still work on just not put my money in to it so here comes the spam
    start

goods

drainage

fillage

eww

removal

done

btw

anyone know what this wire is for

dirty and rusty

Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

damn, love the color of your old oil..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        damn, love the color of your old oil..
        clean aye? and 143K miles today
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

244K miles tomarrow (50 miles away from it) and 1800 miles to a qt of oil and 34mpg with AC on FTW!
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

looking at this just remind me that I need to do oil change since only 500 mile left until change.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

my oil change is due in 1000 mile already
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

so does my beater I think its over 2000 miles already.
                As for the cb and ae86 I always change it before it hit 3000 miles.

Comment

so does my beater I think its over 2000 miles already.
                  As for the cb and ae86 I always change it before it hit 3000 miles.
                  haha well yeah the accords a beater so it normally goes 4-8k on its oil and i normally put expensive oil in it so it doesn't break down as fast
                  i just dont have a car worth changing it every 3k

and update plans on the accord , where were moving me and my step dad should be able to share it easily so were looking at flat blacking it throwing some legend wheels on it and only replacing parts that need to be replaced until the engine dies then its off to the scrap it or someone on here can buy it for cheap. and then off to better things!, i will probably find my self a better car before the accord dies and im sure my step dad will too so were keep it around as a car to run to the dump and stuff until it dies. unless i can sale it for some profit but trying to sale a rusty accord in cali for profit is impossible one of the reasons i got it for only $300
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

PS sensor plug

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                      haha well yeah the accords a beater so it normally goes 4-8k on its oil and i normally put expensive oil in it so it doesn't break down as fast
                      i just dont have a car worth changing it every 3k

and update plans on the accord , where were moving me and my step dad should be able to share it easily so were looking at flat blacking it throwing some legend wheels on it and only replacing parts that need to be replaced until the engine dies then its off to the scrap it or someone on here can buy it for cheap. and then off to better things!, i will probably find my self a better car before the accord dies and im sure my step dad will too so were keep it around as a car to run to the dump and stuff until it dies. unless i can sale it for some profit but trying to sale a rusty accord in cali for profit is impossible one of the reasons i got it for only $300
                      Me too...

Trying to bring it here than you can sure make some profit.
                      I sold the white cb I show you for 800 which is not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                        PS sensor plug
                        Ah yeah i was wondering if it had to do with the PS since i removed the ps, but didnt remember unhooking any wires from the lines and i know my 3gee didnt have any so i thought i would ask haha
                        Me too...

Trying to bring it here than you can sure make some profit.
                        I sold the white cb I show you for 800 which is not bad.
                        haha good idea! pitty gas would cost more then cars worth
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                          haha good idea! pitty gas would cost more then cars worth
                          with little rust like that you can sell it here for 1500 or more.

Comment

20w-50 ?
                            may i ask why such a viscosity?
                            -Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
                              20w-50 ?
                              may i ask why such a viscosity?
                              i mix it with some 10w40,
                              2 reasons why
                              i was living in the desert at the time and its been getting hot out.
                              and shes a oil burner due to worn rings and bad valve seals
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

no new updates, miles are going up and apprance is going down
                                engine is being bipolar
                                topped out at 98mph one day next day 120 easy same road wtf and some time i notice when i floor it it feels like im in 2nd gear insted of first and other times ill floor it and the tires will spin a little O.o
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X