No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

four times and one year, that is straight bad luck right there.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

haha i think god hates that fender oh well! at least it hasn't gotten totaled or anything

update ! 1600 miles to a quart of oil the diesel oil and engine restore is helping
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Son, God is telling you that its time for a new car!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
          Son, God is telling you that its time for a new car!
          yes he is, i gave this car to my step dad fully, i will still drive it but im taking my name off of it, there plan is to drive it until it dies , and im sure i will still post some updates on it, like the radio in its going out so there going to probaly pick up something for it, and they want to replace the interior door handle with a proper fitting one lol so yeah there will still be some updates on her but nothing major and its not mine anymore im just the mechanic that has to fix it when it breaks

plans for me? well for the next month i will continue riding my bike after that ill be getting a more modern car, sadly to do that ill be leaving the honda world for awhile but ill be back, just going to get a sensible daily driver and then ill be on the hunt for a project car!

oh and she has 259500 on the cluster now! it would be like 261 if the damn vss wouldn't of gone out
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
            yes he is, i gave this car to my step dad fully, i will still drive it but im taking my name off of it, there plan is to drive it until it dies , and im sure i will still post some updates on it, like the radio in its going out so there going to probaly pick up something for it, and they want to replace the interior door handle with a proper fitting one lol so yeah there will still be some updates on her but nothing major and its not mine anymore im just the mechanic that has to fix it when it breaks

plans for me? well for the next month i will continue riding my bike after that ill be getting a more modern car, sadly to do that ill be leaving the honda world for awhile but ill be back, just going to get a sensible daily driver and then ill be on the hunt for a project car!

oh and she has 259500 on the cluster now! it would be like 261 if the damn vss wouldn't of gone out

Son, you did a great job!

riding bike sounds fun. Its better than nothing.
            Leaving the Honda world? What are you getting?

I hope mine make it that high.. I just hit 114xxx.

Comment

Son, you did a great job!

riding bike sounds fun. Its better than nothing.
              Leaving the Honda world? What are you getting?

I hope mine make it that high.. I just hit 114xxx.
              yeah riding bike is allways a healthy choice too, just riding on a 2 lane highway with no shoulder can be scary and the fact that theres a ford diesel out here that has no brakes and almost killed me when i went to mc donalds

as for the car, nothing that will interest anyone thinking saturn SL2, chevy caviler , hyundai accent something semi new with low miles that will get me from point A to point B,
              then ill be looking for a project car, i have no idea what that will be yet, could be another CB could be a CA5, could be a civic, could be a ae86, could be a muscle car , not too worried about getting a project car right now, waiting until i have a garage
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                yeah riding bike is allways a healthy choice too, just riding on a 2 lane highway with no shoulder can be scary and the fact that theres a ford diesel out here that has no brakes and almost killed me when i went to mc donalds

as for the car, nothing that will interest anyone thinking saturn SL2, chevy caviler , hyundai accent something semi new with low miles that will get me from point A to point B,
                then ill be looking for a project car, i have no idea what that will be yet, could be another CB could be a CA5, could be a civic, could be a ae86, could be a muscle car , not too worried about getting a project car right now, waiting until i have a garage
                Just get a cheap civic and resist doing anything to it. A civic would make a great A to B car that gets good gas mileage and will be reliable.

You could probably find a good Civic HX which gets like 40 MPG for around $3,500. My friend just bought an 01 civic LX for $4,500 with like 120k miles.

No reason to leave the world of Hondas!

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                  Just get a cheap civic and resist doing anything to it. A civic would make a great A to B car that gets good gas mileage and will be reliable.

You could probably find a good Civic HX which gets like 40 MPG for around $3,500. My friend just bought an 01 civic LX for $4,500 with like 120k miles.

No reason to leave the world of Hondas!
                  the price is the reason actually i can get an 02 saturn SL2 for $1800 vs $4500 for a civic, and the saturn would have more hp and i would easily be able to resist modding it, hondas i cant resist modding

besides its just a DD no need for anything fancy just cheap and reliable .

but yeah i still have an 81 civic parked in the woods up in nor cal lol one day ill go get it and restore it so im not FULLY out of the honda world

but yeah still dont know exactly what my next project car is gonna be (not counting the 81)
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

she has well over 260k on the cluster now wee
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord

did someone mention ae86?

Comment

Nice Cappuccino, and I like the spolier

If your looking for a car... *Cough* buy another Cappuccino *Cough*
                        I'm thinking of getting rid of my CB7

Cappuccino Accord Member #19

Bought From:ktcb7

Comment

did someone mention ae86?
                          hmm close but not RWD

Originally posted by SacTownCb7 View Post
                          Nice Cappuccino, and I like the spolier

If your looking for a car... *Cough* buy another Cappuccino *Cough*
                          I'm thinking of getting rid of my CB7
                          how much you looking to get? would have to be in october when i get my student loans...

anywho heres the list of updates, more like list of crap thats happened to it

1. someone keyyed the whole car up, all around the whole thing on the hood trunk both sides tailights etc.....
                          2. radio died
                          3. cat burned up and almost cought rear bumper on fire
                          4. installed a test pipe
                          5. found out the S pipe is completely smashed in when i was installing the test pipe so yeah the exhaust is hella kinked
                          6.someone stole my password jdm plate frame ><
                          7. someone dented the rear quatar panel in
                          8. the car has more miles on it lol
                          9. a pack of beer exploded in trunk and now the car smells like an alcoholic owns it
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Damn, she's gone through alot ever since you took your name off the title.

As far as getting a Chevy...not a bad idea. Just make sure you get a manual or get it from an older lady. I was looking into getting a Cobalt or G5 but the Versa was cheaper and gets better MPG.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Damn, she's gone through alot ever since you took your name off the title.

As far as getting a Chevy...not a bad idea. Just make sure you get a manual or get it from an older lady. I was looking into getting a Cobalt or G5 but the Versa was cheaper and gets better MPG.
                              yeah if i get a job soon ill be looking in to a new cobalt.. if not ill be getting a saturn sl2 or caviler as a DD, but im actully back to looking for a project / DD again ill get to bored with just a boring DD so figgured ill get a dd i can tinker with also needed to go cheaper as my insurince is gonna cost alot and a nice 86 accord hatch poped up for good price, going to try and get it in october if all goes well, iff not ill try to find something similar, i want something i can throw a cam on some dual webers and enjoy the sound of sex
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Any pix of your 81 civic? That would be a great restoration.
                                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                My coupe!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X