No announcement yet.

StickyDilJoe : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeh, just check your rotors again, I believe they should be the other direction, like nsaw blades, at least that what the directions on my brembos instructed. Chill. Sweet brake setup tho
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Glad you're back. Just a hand full of cars on this site that are truly an inspiration to me.

You are 1 of them.
      RETIRED...

Comment

Car is still looking sweet.

Aren't you afraid that ladder in your garage might fall on it though?
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

you and your car definitely do deserve a lot of respect. it is by far cleaner and straighter and put together nicer than most other cars ive seen, especially the cb7s on here hehe. youve got an amazing selection of parts that no doubt have taken a lot of time and money to collect. while the style is not the same route i would have taken, its unbelievably sexy and is a great contribution to the cb7 collective. i hope this thread stays flame free and full of compliments, because thats what this deserves. keep it up joey, never slack!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Oh My Word

that is one clean CB7 u got there buddy

it deserves the respect

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

Man, I love the color of your car...

Does your gear indicator light work on your Prelude cluster?

Comment

as always.. clean as it can be!

Comment

Simply amazing!
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

clean clean clean.

5 speed.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

God I love those Meisters....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Ahhhh now thats a sight for sore eyes.

You left just as i came into this forum.

Fuck 5spd i think the auto tranny is the option that tops it off.

This car is fucking amazing inside and out and im glad you chose to give it a second shot.

I do to hope the haters stay away because this thread deserves nothing but love for all the hardwork and dedication put into this cb.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                          I can't get enough of ur car.

btw...the NSX brakes...did the caliper & bracket assembly bolt right on?
                          Basically yes, NSX brakes still use the T28 bracket assembly like the Legend brakes....

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
                          Good Shit, tell me, is that intake pipe from a h22 or 94-02 Accord, or in between
                          Stock BB4 H22 intake hose assembly...

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
                          Oh yeh, just check your rotors again, I believe they should be the other direction, like nsaw blades, at least that what the directions on my brembos instructed. Chill. Sweet brake setup tho
                          Rotors came with a directional sticker and they point that way, rotors I've had for previous cars have also faced that same direction....

Originally posted by owequitit
                          Car is still looking sweet.

Aren't you afraid that ladder in your garage might fall on it though?
                          The ladder is pretty secure on there, though my dad did hit my car once when he was trying to move the ladder out of the garage.....the results weren't very pleasing...

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                          Man, I love the color of your car...

Does your gear indicator light work on your Prelude cluster?
                          Sure doesn't, I believe you have to legitimately have a working tiptronic tranny and computer for it to function correctly....

Thanks to everyone else for the comments. I had some doubt about starting another member's ride thread just because I didn't want to get into that whole mess again but maybe this time it'll be different. I kinda miss seeing the old one when the car was in it's first stages of modification and people's initial reaction to the build. I still have all the pics though so no worries.... Thanks again to everyone past and present that has mentioned some nice things about this car....
                          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Oh man I love your car so much. It's definitely an inspiration. I'm confused on why people would hate on this car. What were the issues they had?

Comment

Oh shiiiiiiitttttttttttt...........I just nutted.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Deebo16
                                Oh man I love your car so much. It's definitely an inspiration. I'm confused on why people would hate on this car. What were the issues they had?

Well thats done with but lets just say peeps were jealous.

I never understood it either.

Comment

Working...
                                X