No announcement yet.

Fearit22 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOw someone else from college station. WOOP! Ive never seen your car around here. Im from College Station too, although my name says waco (currently attending TSTC, got tired of Blinn). I thought you couldnt have nitrous hooked up legally in texas?? Anyway nice ride

Comment

I have a few friends that go to Blinn. You aren't supposed to have the nitrous hooked up. I'm also supposed to have a catalytic converter though so umm just don't tell the dmv

Comment

(No offense to H22 owners) Love that you build the f22a! Ive a very similar set up and the outcome is unbelivible! Just wondering how did the car handle w/ that 75 shot? I have yet to do my internals and im just wondering if they can stand up to that.

Comment

Yeah, I'm very pleased with the results too. I have no trouble owning h22's so I'm eager to get it dynoed. I haven't had any trouble with the nitrous. It definitely hauls ass now though. Just be careful if you have high mileage and make sure your engine is in good shape. I only have like 110k miles so I'm still doing pretty good.

Comment

i beg to differ.

so u think your kung fu is good we dont live that far we should run some time. im new to the area so i have no pics up but there are some old pics on cardomain. my car isnt as pretty as yours but 100 bucks says that your nos doesnt do much for u next to me but who knows? i heard there is a meeting this weekend in dallas maybe we could meet up if your up to it.

Comment

Re: i beg to differ.

Originally posted by boostg4
              so u think your kung fu is good we dont live that far we should run some time. im new to the area so i have no pics up but there are some old pics on cardomain. my car isnt as pretty as yours but 100 bucks says that your nos doesnt do much for u next to me but who knows? i heard there is a meeting this weekend in dallas maybe we could meet up if your up to it.
              whatcha got then?
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hey boostedg4

gyea ders a meet dis sunday up in dallas you should show up represent cb7 u nah i mean.
                heres more info on dat meet http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1053332
                and heres the address 1015 N I35E suite 216
                Carrollton, Texas 75006

come show up mang

Comment

Re: i beg to differ.

Originally posted by boostg4
                  I'll be at the meet, but I'm not gonna roll out there on my slicks. My nitrous is all filled up and ready so if you think your cb7 can beat mine then put your money where you mouth is ... I will still hold onto having the fastest cb7 around dfw until then.

Comment

Hey ferit what are you running WET/DrY? how large, what mods to accomidate this nitrous ect.
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Wet, and I just upgraded to the 75 shot. Hmmm mods to accomodate ... colder plugs, bottle heater? Not sure exactly what you want to know ... I just made a couple changes to my car so I might have to update some things in my mod list... There's lots of crap I forget I have too ...

Comment

Um just like for 75 shot, do you have feul rail cause its a wet shot?, feul pressure regulator? better feul pump? Or is the stock one sufficient, how about monitoring systems? do you have a/f monitor, how is your nitrous engaged? i need all the info LOL
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

A new fuel rail isn't necessary because you just splice into the high pressure fuel line. I have a stock fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump. It is a really good idea to upgrade the fuel pump because the stock one can't handle very much. So I will be upgrading that within a month probably. I don't have any extra monitoring systems except for a nitrous pressure gauge. To use my nitrous I have an arming switch, and I have the activation switch mounted on the bottom of my gas pedal so when I press it down far enough it will engage .... I have it to where I can rev to about 4k for the launch and then right after that the nitrous will engage so I hit it right off the line.

Comment

Update:

I did some more interior modifications, and I got around to weighing my car. It came in at 2550 lbs which I'm pretty happy with. That is without me in it, but I had a full tank of nitrous and about a quarter tank of fuel so not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                              Update:

I did some more interior modifications, and I got around to weighing my car. It came in at 2550 lbs which I'm pretty happy with. That is without me in it, but I had a full tank of nitrous and about a quarter tank of fuel so not too bad.
                              good weigh in...is there more that u were thinking about taking out?
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Is there a lighter weight hood you could purchase, it seems like you still have stock.
                                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                                X