X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
    I'm selling it.

nice color on the wheels!
    600 huh? what kind of no start condition is it?
    I might be interested...

Comment

Stuff for sale in the Tradition Sale section. Help me get a motorcycle!
      Lol wut? Weren't you just trying to get a 240?

And any finished pics of the 92 ex's? I was wondering how they were coming along

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        600 huh? what kind of no start condition is it?
        I might be interested...
        I'm thinking it is the main relay because sometimes it will start and then I go to start it right after I shut it off and it won't start again. I would rather sell it to somebody I knew instead of sketchy people on CL, lol.

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
        Lol wut? Weren't you just trying to get a 240?

And any finished pics of the 92 ex's? I was wondering how they were coming along
        Yeah I was. My friend is keeping a bunch of stuff off the car now and not sure if I want it now. Basicly the other two wheels look like the ones in the picture of them polished.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Yeah I was. My friend is keeping a bunch of stuff off the car now and not sure if I want it now. Basicly the other two wheels look like the ones in the picture of them polished.
          Ah cool cool, glad you could make them work

Comment

Originally posted by royalaccord92 View Post
            Got my 95 ex's painted!!!
            Those look good

I'm selling it.
            if i wasnt putting an oil pump in my girls car id offer to buy it lol oh well i kinda want an wagon anyways
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
              if i wasnt putting an oil pump in my girls car id offer to buy it lol oh well i kinda want an wagon anyways
              I've been wanting a wagon, but I can't bring myself to sell the coupe, I think I'll just have to buy a wagon and drive both lol. Motors running good have almost 1k miles, but there are some quirks I've got to iron out for it to be prefect.

Comment

Bisi header and exhaust installed!!

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Dopesauce

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-tcakes View Post
                    I've been wanting a wagon, but I can't bring myself to sell the coupe, I think I'll just have to buy a wagon and drive both lol. Motors running good have almost 1k miles, but there are some quirks I've got to iron out for it to be prefect.
                    lol yah im going to get rid of my 1 ton van after i get my girls car fixed and get an other accord for daily driveing......i want an wagon just becuse there cool lol

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                    Nice i want to hear and see it

Comment

Well its leaking a bit where the header meets with the collector so i gota get under it and tape it up some more with a mallet and see if i can get a better seal! Other then that i looove it!
                      Nick did you sell your accord?? I seen it on craigslist and was tempted!

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

There be crickets chirping in this room.

Comment

chirp chirp.. ribbet ribbet

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                          New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                            Were you rollin down by squim around 845 i sware i saw your car! i clean the wall mart over there sometimes you should bring it by so i can check out that header

Comment

^^^

If you replaced ADM with USDM in your sig I think it would be mo betta

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                                ^^^

If you replaced ADM with USDM in your sig I think it would be mo betta
                                lol I still wouldn't get it. Wonder how many people at this point still check cb7tuner and don't have cb's?

Comment

Working...
                                X