Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss yall

Hi guys!
    I have been up to my eyeballs in work and kids- so I have been slacking in most other departments.

Building a business is probably THE most difficult and consuming thing I have ever tried!
    (and I brought 3 people into the world.)

I have barely had time to do more to the cb than fill her up with gas.

I also downsized my personal fb- and I lost a lot of yall- but I made a profile for My Girl- because damnit, I like most of yall!

https://www.facebook.com/honda.accord.3994 <-----friend me.

So, what have YOU been doing?
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Opened up my own business, getting money, raising my son along with my wife,buying cars,fucking off haters.. the usual especially on here feels good to have fans though, and part-time real estate soon that as a part time hustle and I do hair lol.

Comment

Working, sleeping, eating. Wanting a new job that will pay more than my current job... without all the mind-numbing hours!

Comment

recovering from rotator cuff surgery (on the job injury so getting workers comp)

trying to move the cars around with one arm

posted a pic of me after surgery after taking two Percosets

bought some Pasteles from excalibur02, they were beyond slammin'

other than that no other selfies

hope the business really takes off
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I got a job with the state, so now I'm making more money with less hours. I plan to either buy an 8th Gen as a DD or a VW GTI. I'll probably strip down the CB7 to the basics and start over the project. I dunno if it would be doable for you but the H22 will most likely go up for sale, and I know it would be in a good home with you and Chris.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Personal life has gotten a little better. Trying to spend less time with FB and concentrate on work. still have the CB although not much is planned other than a transmission swap for now.

Just life in general..is turning around somewhat this year and I couldn't be any happier at the moment.

But you know me I'm still on your list chica!
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I'm slumming.

Comment

^ You dirty boy.
                Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Been a while. Buying parts for the car as always, trying to get my truck back together, working a lot and hanging out with the other local Accord guys when I can.

Comment

Saw the invite. Was wondering what that was, lol.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Working, sleeping, eating. Wanting a new job that will pay more than my current job... without all the mind-numbing hours!
                    That's about sums it up for me. Working evenings while the GF works days and we don't share days off either.

Trying to make money, save money, and get a place of our own. My car sees little modding and attention beyond gas and general maintenance anymore.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Eating, shitting, and working. Not necessarily in that order.
                      Originally posted by Mishakol129
                      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                        Eating, shitting, and working. Not necessarily in that order.
                        Lol

Comment

Running my own business, working a major contract on-site, travelling to clients on weekends, breaking cars, buying cars, fixing cars, and playing drums. I wish we didn't need 10 hours a sleep to function normal. It would be nice if we only needed 4 = more time during the day

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                            (and I brought 3 people into the world.)
                            Wait, you had triplets while you were away? Woahhh .. way to GO Ladyyy!
                            Last edited by LadyG; 01-21-2014, 03:35 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Hey LadyG-
                              I have missed you too. same shit different day for me. I wish you luck with your business, I had been following your posts about it on FB. I wish I was closer to see some of your stuff.

My mom's hours just got cut again.........damn stupid bitch embezzling funds fucked the employees under her...........on top of "favouritizm" concerning some of the nurses hourly pay. my mom was getting paid the least amount for the entire time she worked there until the middle of the summer last year when one person in the office slipped up and she talked her way into a raise (finally) and then a couple months later it was snatched away again.

my CB is on her last leg, I really need an engine swap but with the constant fight for shifts on my mom's part and always having the rug pulled out from under us............we can't seem to get ahead of the game enough to swap one in.
                              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                              X