No announcement yet.

Fearit22 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice william...you bring her to aggie land with you>? i wanna make a video now

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I wish... I have to be apart from her for a little over 3 months. I'm sure I'll make it back home sometime this school year and get a video of me running it if I have time. Next time we meet up I can bring my camera and we can make some vids if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
        I wish... I have to be apart from her for a little over 3 months. I'm sure I'll make it back home sometime this school year and get a video of me running it if I have time. Next time we meet up I can bring my camera and we can make some vids if you want.
        hell yea! that be nice....i vote for a dallas meet after mrhonda does my timing belt package....need some time to raise money tho you'll laugh at how quiet my car is tho

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

fuck quiet... lol... get that 2.5" DP and 3" exhaust on there already damnit.. remember what 12psi felt like lee..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

good job on the turbo project so far!!! can't wait till u get that body kit too!!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

I have it, but I'm just waiting on getting it painted. I should get it painted sometime in mid December.

Comment

New goodies on the way ....

-CF trunk just purchased today
                -CF formula gt mirrors
                -nice new boost controller

Hopefully I can get them on within the next couple weeks. I probably won't take any pics till I get it painted, but now I'm one of the only 10 people with carbon fiber trunks. I'll probably get a new cf hood sometime soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                  New goodies on the way ....

-CF trunk just purchased today
                  -CF formula gt mirrors
                  -nice new boost controller

Hopefully I can get them on within the next couple weeks. I probably won't take any pics till I get it painted, but now I'm one of the only 10 people with carbon fiber trunks. I'll probably get a new cf hood sometime soon too.

YOU SUCK
                  I hate thieves!

Comment

Well I got some of my stuff installed this weekend. My carbon fiber trunk got screwed up by UPS so that will have to wait a bit, but I got my new hood and lamborghini style doors on.

New hood and doors with the fenders off

Picture of the hinge

From the back

Side view with fenders still off

Picture of the hood and HID's

Finished product

Last edited by Fearit22; 11-06-2005, 09:32 PM.

Comment

that car is clean as hell, saw it personally and was like . keep it up william
                      -kool92accord-

Comment

Thx man... Your car is going to be looking nice with the new cf hood as well.

Comment

I like the CF hoor Fearit22. It will probably help your engine stay cool especially during the summer months.
                          On your video its sounds kind of 'rough'? Was there an exhaust issue? You may have already responded to this in another post, I didnt read off of them. Anyways I like the doors also. Your car is coming along nicely! Come to the Spring 2006 meet and give me a ride!

- Zipcreature
                          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

CB7s getting crazy now!!
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

ummm where's your old hood? i want it!!!! and whats up with the scoops? and you were home and you didnt let me know? wtf
                              I hate thieves!

Comment

nice work william...yea, i wish i coulda got that old CF hood too prolly one of the few cb7 sedans i like with lambo doors

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X