• Show
Clear All

yea we do but gotta cut the tranny hole out first then we can start haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
      yea we do but gotta cut the tranny hole out first then we can start haha
      Thought tranny was going to tuck in w/out cutting?
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
        Thought tranny was going to tuck in w/out cutting?
        there is no way
        even on a s2000 swap theres cutting involved

im just anxious to see how is this car going to drive, i've been trying to mess with anything import other than honda or toyota and this hit the spot soo good
        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Sweet just went through all 8 pages... and im ready for 8 more keep it up.
          Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

I didn't think the tranny would fit either but earlier in the thread the op said it would...
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

actually I won't, believe it or not the only part I will have to cut as far as the trans is about 6-8 inches on the hump because the trans is small enough to fit in the hole
              I guess I miss understood what he was implying here

Comment

he was saying I would probably have to make a trans tunnel like that v8 cb

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

car is in flintstone mode, I cut out the trans tunnel today, I'll have pics up later tonight

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

can't wait!!

Lou's Build Thread!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

heres a few photos of this weekends progress

this is a rough cut,well and started to cut out the spot for the starter bulge on the trans, that sharpy mark a few inches above the hole was where i thought i was going to need to cut but found out it was too high, once the trans mount is touching ill adjust the hole in the firewall

trans test fit, I was just measuring side to side fitment here and its good to go got about 1-2" of gap on either side

better shot of clearance on sides, I didnt have to make it wider at all from the bell housing back all i did was cut the hump off and grind it smooth

still gotta raise the trans up a few inches but I am not going to until I get either a trans adapter for my jack or some pieces of wood, I'm gonna raise it up until the trans mount touches the bottom

Last edited by almostJDM; 06-27-2011, 12:12 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

heres a few photos of this weekends progress

this is a rough cut,well and started to cut out the spot for the starter bulge on the trans, that sharpy mark a few inches above the hole was where i thought i was going to need to cut but found out it was too high, once the trans mount is touching ill adjust the hole in the firewall

trans test fit, I was just measuring side to side fitment here and its good to go got about 1-2" of gap on either side

better shot of clearance on sides, I didnt have to make it wider at all from the bell housing back all i did was cut the hump off and grind it smooth

still gotta raise the trans up a few inches but I am not going to until I get either a trans adapter for my jack or some pieces of wood, I'm gonna raise it up until the trans mount touches the bottom

Holy fucking sex batman! coming along great I can not wait to see more.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

niceee looking good!!

Lou's Build Thread!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

So....

Sexy.

...that is all...

Comment

thanks guys, I have Friday-Thursday off so I will do work haha I hope to have part of the trans tunnel framed if not all of it

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

In for px haha
                                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X