Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me know the exact day and time and i will let you know. I am to usually available on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
      let me know the exact day and time and i will let you know. I am to usually available on the weekends.
      okay I will get it narrowed down within the next day or so
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
        okay I will get it narrowed down within the next day or so
        cool beans

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
          I'm interested. My free time sucks ass though. Evenings, or weekend, but I'll have to bring the newbie. Let me know when everyone else has the time and I'll see what I can do.

Is the muse coming too? I can watch the newbie while you all take pics if you need me too.
          CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
            Is the muse coming too? I can watch the newbie while you all take pics if you need me too.
            She might! lol. It depends on whether or not she's working. Thanks for offering to watch the newbie. I was just going to set him on the ground and let him taste stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              She might! lol. It depends on whether or not she's working. Thanks for offering to watch the newbie. I was just going to set him on the ground and let him taste stuff!!
              how nice....lol
              CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

okay everyone I say we do this..... next sat(10-25-08) and we meet in marysville at honda of marysville around 3:30, 4:00
                Last edited by sunburn; 10-16-2008, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Tammy and i were not able to make it to mansfield , due to my health sorry

Comment

I need a roll call on who's planning on comeing to the photo shoot?

I am in
                    tammy
                    kc8enb07
                    h23cb7
                    Last edited by sunburn; 10-21-2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                      I need a roll call on who's planning on comeing to the photo shoot?

I am in
                      tammy is in
                      i guess im in. ill need a few new pics of the accord. just need some caps b4 we shoot, lol

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                        i guess im in. ill need a few new pics of the accord. just need some caps b4 we shoot, lol

i dont you caps as you say i use memory cards lol

Comment

lug caps silly, lol. the ones that walked off

Comment

btw i had a thought. does your camera have adjustable studder time jeff?

get some pipe and make a rig. do a photo similar to this. *rig is photoshopped out*

set the studder for like 4sec and roll the car at like 3mph

Comment

I don't know if I'm in. It means bringing both little children, and right now I'm not happy with either of them. The girl child made Monica go sleep with her and then then newbie kept me up from 2:30ish until it was too late to go back to sleep before work. And he just thinks he's the cutest damn thing right now. I'm considering, I'll let you know in a day or so.

Comment

I'm gonna try to get there for the photoshoot. I still wanna see the new additions to Jeffs ride.

Mods so far:
                                2.25 inch Cat Back, Cold Air Intake / Prefilter / AEM Bypass, Engine Ground Kit, 92 Vigor Rear Sway Bar, H&R Sport Springs / Tokico Struts, BMW "Bottlecap" Wheels, Integra Front Lip, 3G Prelude Seats, SE-i Armrest / Cupholders, OEM Spoiler, Sunroof and Window Visors, 87 Accord Side Moulding, Tinted Windows / Tailights / Side-markers / Turn Signals, Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Working...
                                X