This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    just curious if u knew how to do the chaining pics into a paramona. i was going to do that w/ your pics and PS 7
    When I stitch, I open a new window a little taller than and long enough to fit all my images, then copy and paste each one into the new window. Adjust transparency so you can match up the images, line everything up, adjust transparency back so nothing is see through, flatten the image and crop.

Comment

over all i think everything went well I would have liked to get some pic's I had been thinking about , but we cant get them all
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

save for early spring?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
          save for early spring?

yeah I told tammy I want to take some photography courses soon .

Comment

sweet

Comment

and i hope to have a new camera soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                and i hope to have a new camera soon lol
                me too, lol

Comment

Here's a link to the pics I took.
                  http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...66/HondaPlant/

Good gawd they look like something an insurance adjuster would snap though. No artistry or style to em at all. Hopefully someone else can salvage something cool looking out of them.

I uploaded the edited versions but kept the unedited ones on my hard drive as well if anyone needs em.

Mods so far:
                  2.25 inch Cat Back, Cold Air Intake / Prefilter / AEM Bypass, Engine Ground Kit, 92 Vigor Rear Sway Bar, H&R Sport Springs / Tokico Struts, BMW "Bottlecap" Wheels, Integra Front Lip, 3G Prelude Seats, SE-i Armrest / Cupholders, OEM Spoiler, Sunroof and Window Visors, 87 Accord Side Moulding, Tinted Windows / Tailights / Side-markers / Turn Signals, Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Hey Rob, how fast did you drive home? I rolled out less than a minute behind you and never saw your taillights the whole trip. I didn't fly, but I broke the limit a little.

Comment

I like this one

and this one

Comment

Hey, if you've got time to look at everyone else's pics, you've got time to upload yours! GET ON IT!!! lol

Comment

Hey I had a great time!

It was cool meeting everybody in person.

Haha I was playing with a 2000-ish eclipse (not v6) the whole way on 71 and 30. Got up to 110 a few times... Than I blew by a cop at 90 mph... I was shitting bricks, but he didnt chase me.
                          Got back in an hour and 20min as opposed to the 2hrs it took to get down.

I actually was pulling on him ever so slowly...

Btw anyone heard from doug? I want to call about the car, but i don't want to seem insesitive.

Comment

glad u made it. now go give your car a blanket

Comment

yeah I am glad you made it man hopefull the 2009 season will be full of fun meets for us to do

give him a few days then just give him a call or i can

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                                Hey Rob, how fast did you drive home? I rolled out less than a minute behind you and never saw your taillights the whole trip. I didn't fly, but I broke the limit a little.

I was doing 70 to 75 but I got off I-33 only about 10 miles down the road too. State Route 42 is only 1 or 2 exits down from Marysville and State Route 42 turns into State Route 142 which runs right past my house.

Mods so far:
                                2.25 inch Cat Back, Cold Air Intake / Prefilter / AEM Bypass, Engine Ground Kit, 92 Vigor Rear Sway Bar, H&R Sport Springs / Tokico Struts, BMW "Bottlecap" Wheels, Integra Front Lip, 3G Prelude Seats, SE-i Armrest / Cupholders, OEM Spoiler, Sunroof and Window Visors, 87 Accord Side Moulding, Tinted Windows / Tailights / Side-markers / Turn Signals, Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Working...
                                X