This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    thanks joshs92ex. btw whats the ideas for next yr?
    I still like this idea for next year....
    I would like to get one or two cabins (depends on how many are staying overnight) at Buck Creek State Park (near Springfield, OH). I want to have the cabins from Friday night till Sunday morning. That way, it can be an all day thing and people can choose to stay overnight or just go back home. We'll just eat and hangout and, of course, talk about cars.
    CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
      I still like this idea for next year....
      I would like to get one or two cabins (depends on how many are staying overnight) at Buck Creek State Park (near Springfield, OH). I want to have the cabins from Friday night till Sunday morning. That way, it can be an all day thing and people can choose to stay overnight or just go back home. We'll just eat and hangout and, of course, talk about cars.
      I like this idea as well.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Mohican state park in loudonville up here close to me does cabin camping too.

Just another place to compare prices and whatnot.

linky

EDIT: Got prices. It'll be $100 Per night. Each cabin can hold 6. Thus making the price $16.60 a person excluding food and tax.

Buck creek is $85 a night though.

I think we could each put about $20-$25 in and that would cover the whole stay, food and all.

Get a grill an we would have a jolly old time!

Prices here
        Last edited by EJX_Michael; 10-28-2008, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post

linky
          tammy will run with this one it's her idea

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
            tammy will run with this one it's her idea
            Ok.

Check out the edits too.

Comment

anyone else like the detriot auto show idea?

Comment

It might be cool. I just hate Detroit. lol

Comment

lol chicken... its actually not bad at all. just cold. ive gone last 3yrs. we will have a native to guide us, bigsteve

Comment

I'm not chicken. I've spent so much time in and around Detroit it's not funny. The ex's family all lives up that way and I've done about six months worth of telecom work up there. I just hate Detroit. I'd still go up for the auto show though.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post

linky

EDIT: Got prices. It'll be $100 Per night. Each cabin can hold 6. Thus making the price $16.60 a person excluding food and tax.

Buck creek is $85 a night though.

I think we could each put about $20-$25 in and that would cover the whole stay, food and all.

Get a grill an we would have a jolly old time!

Prices here
                      good work sir gives us something to look at

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        It might be cool. I just hate Detroit. lol
                        * 2 too many loads dropped off in the D

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                          anyone else like the detriot auto show idea?
                          I told ya I like the idea , for me it all depends on how my van is running

Comment

well that was a i thought to save on gas vs everyone drive up. id get the caravan but im here.

Comment

i think we should keep it as local as possible kind of centralized for everyone in the group. not to say detriot is a bad idea but how many ppl are actually going to go. if we keep the meets local and convinient for everyone more ppl will come. and maybe we can atract a few new members. after all it is ohio cb7's right? but im just one member and thats my opinion. btw im glad u guys made to marysville to get photos. next time ill go to the plant with everyone. oh by the way guess what i found jon.lol........

can we say sub port, at the shop forgot to pic it up yesturday when i seen it but ill grab it today if its still there. lol

Comment

Damn, i was hoping you found my erebuni lip kit laying in the parking lot, but the port is cool too.

Comment

Working...
                                X