No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i like the idea of getting another LA/SD meet going. I am willing to drive somewhere else to meet. The place in oceanside is very close to us SD people and LA have a good drive. Some place further up north by the ocean or even inland is cool. But I do think that a BBQ is in order and needs to be planned out. I think we need more LA people to talk to see if there is a neutral place to meet w/ good views and photo opertuities as well as a place to eat and chill..... Oceanside is just fine w/ me too

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
      Well i like the idea of getting another LA/SD meet going. I am willing to drive somewhere else to meet. The place in oceanside is very close to us SD people and LA have a good drive. Some place further up north by the ocean or even inland is cool. But I do think that a BBQ is in order and needs to be planned out. I think we need more LA people to talk to see if there is a neutral place to meet w/ good views and photo opertuities as well as a place to eat and chill..... Oceanside is just fine w/ me too
      sounds good

Comment

any one in so cal got hook ups on suspension... im lookin for new shocks for my car 400 range at the most. my shits shot.

Comment

Damn, when did this thread start? i haven't been on the site for a little while. anyways good idea as usual Jed. set a date and i'll roll down there with Laguna7 (ryan) ....if i ever get his or my car done......
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

OK yestersay evening me and my wife were walking out of the pico rivera swap meet towards our car and I saw this female staring at me I meen making direct eye contact with me. As we got closer I saw some one sitting in my car I walk up non chalantly to driverside. He gets out really fast with my stereo in his hand and with out words I hit him square in his mouth, he drops my head unit and we start boxing.. The whole time I'm hitting him he's trying to say " I'm just trying to come up on a hustle for someone else"..Do you really think I give a dam. so were throwing down and I hit so many times and very hard in a matter of seconds that he tryed to walk away from me. He walks to the front of my and to the left. I'm following him so I can beat some more ass and he ends slammimg me against athe front of the expedition we were parked next to. He was breathing really hard and said "you don't want to get stuck man" when he said that I got my back of the expedition grabbed his hair in slammed his face twice to the grill of that truck...All of the sudden I get hit in the back of my left ear by some 16 year old bald headded looking punk I turned around to swing and had litteraly jumped about 5 feet back I turned around again and that motherfucker that just beat down gets up pulls out a knife and lunges at me. I jump back running into my car when I look foward again he had gone around the otherside of the expodition and starts walking backward towards his car. gets in and halls ass...Instinct told me to chase him but I looked for my wife to make sure she was ok. It had all happend so fast that I never even bothered to look at her. as they're taking off he slows down and she flips me off and they bone out. I got on my cell phone and called 911 and told them what happend the police respone was immediate which suprised me. while all this was happening the was a security guard about 30 feet away... after the sherriff's arrive the security relizes some thing happend walks towards us to see what happend. My wife took down all his information because we are going to see if we have a case against the security company because I pretty much was left to defend myself... The sherrifs dept and me are now looking for 3 suspects...The discription doesn't matter cuz that could be anybody. But they are driving a dark green crysler. I said it looked like a pontiac sunfire 4 door but my wife said she saw the crysler star with CA plates 5XFS771 or some thing that resembles those plates...Rite now I feel one of my knuckles at the top of my hand and I have to get X-rayed... My wife said that it had happend all to fast and didn't realize what was going on... But I did the minute I saw someone sitting in my seat. This all could have turnred out much worse like my wife said..I guess after reflecting back we are lucky to be alive and so is the suspect and any one his accomplisses could of had a weapon and could of had had my knife in the car. but now that suspect is wanted for burglary and assualt with a deadly weapon..soory if my typing fucked up ive typed this whole thing with my left hand... I thought I would share this with you guys just to be careful were ever your at cuz you don't know when some thing like that can happen to you......

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Super Autobacs

Super Autobacs this Saturday people! Check in here if you are going. It will be a good time at "JDM" land.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                Damn, when did this thread start? i haven't been on the site for a little while. anyways good idea as usual Jed. set a date and i'll roll down there with Laguna7 (ryan) ....if i ever get his or my car done......

-SLAP-

where ya been? Incase you missed out, and havent heard, i made it to an SD meet finally. and if joey's down, im sure the 'rents would let him give me a ride. My pops thinks jaimes a cool guy. he said gary's a little quiet, but cool

welcome back bro!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hey logic:

atleast both of you guys are okay.. AND LUCKILY you got there right on time... i was close to catching the suspects who jacked my deck.. but they boned out right after i got outside...

if i were to see that happenin... i would beat him to a pulp too...

if it was a night time burglery ide kidnap him and hold him hostage. then drop him off in the middle of noware naked. and make him walk home.

Comment

i know that it is a long way ahead of us.. but lets all mob deep to the eibach meet i think in next may. show the other hondas where we stand in place.

Comment

WoW WoW WoW sounds hell of good

Comment

Logic, at least you kicked some ass! I WISH I was there with you man! I fuckin' HATE thieves.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          -SLAP-

where ya been? Incase you missed out, and havent heard, i made it to an SD meet finally. and if joey's down, im sure the 'rents would let him give me a ride. My pops thinks jaimes a cool guy. he said gary's a little quiet, but cool

welcome back bro!
                          ^^^^^^^^^^
                          Joey??? or jaime??

Comment

[QUOTE=SSDH22Accord

if it was a night time burglery ide kidnap him and hold him hostage. then drop him off in the middle of noware naked. and make him walk home.[/QUOTE]

Thats to funny....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

I.E Represent.... I seen your car jed at the last Eibach meet *When it was Rosewood*... Poop Brown Engine Bays W/ h22's & dope paintjobs Represent! Haha... IMO...

Last edited by Laguna7; 11-21-2005, 11:13 PM.
                              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                                ^^^^^^^^^^
                                Joey??? or jaime??
                                damn it i meant jaime, you know who i was talking about. haha its cause i type so damn fast

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X