• Show
Clear All

nothing anymore
    you missed it
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

*sigh*

aaand now i gotta go lower..... might just have to fork out for some coilovers.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i wanna go lower too!
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
          *sigh*

aaand now i gotta go lower..... might just have to fork out for some coilovers.
          So what in your mind decided to change from last time you were told you should go lower to now?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
            i wanna go lower too!
            i dont want to....but i think i need another .5'' in front and .3'' in the rear, just to help the overall look with the new shoes.

plus i dont really wanna fawk up the CF front lip. that wouldnt be good...
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              So what in your mind decided to change from last time you were told you should go lower to now?
              nothing changed in my mind..... i dont NEED to go lower, but with the new shoes it completely changes everything... im kinda forced to now.

Comment

Wheel gap?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Parting out a 1990 EX 4dr and selling a set of wheels.

Just click the links in my signature for more details!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                    Parting out a 1990 EX 4dr and selling a set of wheels.

Just click the links in my signature for more details!
                    fix your links.
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                      fix your links.
                      Thanks, will fix them now.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

nothing changed in my mind..... i dont NEED to go lower, but with the new shoes it completely changes everything... im kinda forced to now.

finally coming around.
                        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post

finally coming around.
                          not really, im against it. lower isnt always better.

Comment

not really, im against it. lower isnt always better.
                            no its not cause replacing tires every threes months because of camber wear is a waste
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                              no its not cause replacing tires every threes months because of camber wear is a waste
                              that, and unless you know what ur doing and have a quality susp setup, and dialed in...slamming it surely throws off the susp. geometry and causes the car to handle worse, even in comparison to factory specs.

all these people that say to dump it... just care about the "look" of the car rather than the actual function.

With my new wheel/tire package...and spacer combos i could use a SLIGHT drop from where it sits now...and then some minor alignment changes. Cant go much lower though..i already scrape the zero lift undertray and im not about to fuck up a 400+ CF lip.

/rant

Comment

that, and unless you know what ur doing and have a quality susp setup, and dialed in...slamming it surely throws off the susp. geometry and causes the car to handle worse, even in comparison to factory specs.

all these people that say to dump it... just care about the "look" of the car rather than the actual function.

With my new wheel/tire package...and spacer combos i could use a SLIGHT drop from where it sits now...and then some minor alignment changes. Cant go much lower though..i already scrape the zero lift undertray and im not about to fuck up a 400+ CF lip.

/rant
                                then don't I doubt your wheel gap is that bad if you're talking about .3" and .5"
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X